Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

We received this beautiful card from @thanate, for my 9-year-old’s unicorn theme.

In her words, “It’s amazing!”

It came in this gorgeous card, and also included an extra ATC that made me chuckle:

7 Likes

Is the unicorn on scratchboard? Its really cool!

1 Like

Yes, it looks like scratchboard and jewel dots. But @thanate can confirm :blush:

1 Like

Scratchboard, gel pens, and then some extra dots from a diamond dots kit (tho it looks like a few of those shifted in transit, phoey.)

3 Likes

Now I wish I didn’t get rid of all those extra diamond dots! Pretty card and good use of materials!

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in an ATC adjacent swap the ATCoin swap is open for signups. It’s like ATCs but round.

3 Likes

AND the April swap is up! Please listen carefully, as our menu options have changed read the swap description, as we’ve made some updates. (Nothing major has changed, just trying to clarify some things the mods have gotten feedback on recently.)

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

Signed up for April! First atc swap of the new year. :blush:

4 Likes

Me too! It’s been a while.

3 Likes

I sent my Q in too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sent in my questionnaire

3 Likes

Looking forward to another round!

3 Likes

Got mine in too! Im excited to make some cards!

3 Likes

So glad you’re in this round :heart:

1 Like

It’s because of you! I had so much fun making your cards. It reminded me how much I love ATCs! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m sending in my questionnaire for this month!

5 Likes

I picked @geekgirl for Art Prompt and I picked Situation.
This should be fun!

6 Likes

I’ll definitely be joining this round! I have been working oodles and oodles of overtime at work and have barely been able to take care of myself, let alone craft, but my workload should even out after mid-week this week. I can’t wait to make some ATCs!

5 Likes

Two ATC day here!

from @curiousfae for “cute animals”:

and for my April Fish! theme, @bluebird sent me a Jessica Rabbit fish:

Thank you both!

10 Likes