Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

Looking forward to joining again this month! I have a bit of time off so I’m hoping to get the creative juices flowing with this one.

5 Likes

First card of the year! From @Lynx whose latest little good thing is playing w/ alcohol inks:

11 Likes

That is so pretty! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From @thanate for my pick 3 theme. She sent two because she wasn’t happy with her first attempt.

Both are cool, so I’m not sure which is the “reject,” tbh. Thanks, Ann!

9 Likes

The one on the right looks like a beautiful tile! I love rust and blue together.

3 Likes

Heh-- my problem was the white lines on the watercolor one, since the masking fluid was supposed to come off instead of getting bound up with bits of graphite from the top layer of paint and leaving all those blobs in the negative space. (Which probably feels more like a flaw when you’re the one trying to get the supplies to do what you thought they were supposed to, darnit, so I’m glad you like them both! :smile:)

2 Likes

I received my very first card in my new “weather” themes from @megwell today.

It was a cloudy day in Beet World, I guess! Funny take on the theme.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I really like the rust and turquoise card! It looks like decorative tiles. :slight_smile:

The beet card is very cute! I really like how the clouds look dimensional.

I received two cards! :slight_smile:

The first is from @Lynx, and she used my limited palette art theme. :slight_smile:
bwc
What a happy little guy with so many fun details! I never know what people will make for these limited palette cards which is so much fun! :smile: She says ‘I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing but I’ll have what he’s having’. :blush: Thank you! :slight_smile:

This next one is from @thanate, and she went with my strange world concept art theme. :slight_smile:

I had to take two pics so you could see both the art and then the shimmery bits on the art. It’s a beautiful take on the idea! I love the 3 suns/moons/planets and green sky and otherworldliness of it! Very pretty!

And here you can see all the shimmery metallic watercolor bits:

I love it, thank you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I also received from @bluebird, some UGG boots for my Garment Collection!

I’m sure I have some fun socks for them!
Thank you.

10 Likes

Another from @Lynx here with her classroom for a map of a place she loves :green_heart:

8 Likes

It’s a weird “rectangle” where it gets more narrow towards the back doors by the supply and kiln rooms, so the desks and chalkboard are angled. Do glad it finally arrived.

3 Likes

Your map prompt has been really interesting to view. Everyone has had a different map.
Maybe next time I’ll stick with a core of prompts. I keep changing them :laughing:
Hoping to join in Feb!

5 Likes

These reminded me of Doozer boots when I first saw them! I love them.

1 Like

February swap is up!

1 Like

….and a cute animal from @bluebird for my kid, who approves.

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to another round, and I’m going to try to claim earlier in the month this time, lol

3 Likes

Almost ready to send out my last claims from January to cindy. I have all 5 swap lots filled at the moment, so I can’t sign up for February just yet.

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I joined, but I’m sending in my questionnaire for this month!

5 Likes

I’m joining in again this month! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I received a bird card from @Cindy! She made me a stack of adorable and glittery birdies! Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes