Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

The envelopes were very similar too! (Also, Spidey card in Spidey envelope – how fun is that!)

9 Likes

I also received from @LindyBlues (also in a Spidey envelope) for my pick 3 theme.

It came with some stickers and a bitty blank card that’s just asking to be a tab in my journal.

9 Likes

Two from @jellybean here! Little Good Things include snapdragons & stacked bookshelves. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

We received this adorable unicorn for my daughter, from @bluebird.

She loved it; thank you!!

9 Likes

I received this beautiful card from @fluffypants yesterday, for my “interesting fact about the place where you live” theme!

I’m impressed with the level of detail in such a small space.

I love it; thank you!!

9 Likes

That’s fantastic @fluffypants ! What was your theme @LindyBlues ?

Oops! I forgot to add that in my post. This was for “an interesting fact about the place where you live” :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to share the fact, so I’ll let @fluffypants fill in the rest :heart:

I’ve also edited my post to include the theme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In January, @Lynx claimed me for 2 pairs of socks, they must have walked here and then got stuck in our massive snowbanks, thankfully they have now arrived and in great shape after their adventures.

On matching master board backgrounds … look at those pink birds :smiley:

8 Likes

I tried to work in the fact on the front of the card but it just didn’t make sense with the picture. So for curious minds: I debated doing a fun fact about the town I live in or the house I live in. Eventually the house won out! The house I currently live in used to be a corner store. You’d never guess by looking at it today, as it’s changed so much. But I love to think about the children who went to school across the street (now condos and retail) coming in to buy penny candy. :heart: I’ve only seen one photo of our house as a store, and that’s the photo the card is based on. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That is a neat bit of history! Cool.

1 Like

We’ve had a lot of swaps launch recently-- are people up for March, or is everyone still busy?

• ATCs GO!!!
  • sure, I’d probably like to…
  • not enough time/swap slots, maybe next month
0 voters

I would probably sign up in March if/when I got my IYP project done at a reasonable date. But I’ve also got enough in the queue of potential projects that I’d be fine with a break.

1 Like

I’m missing atc making, but…my life is going to explode shortly from busyness…so probably no atcs for me for a while.

1 Like

I said I’d sign up in Feb, but I didn’t. I will be unable to for March. I’m in the bookmark swap then I’ll be in a cross stitch one, plus organizing my craft room with professional help.

3 Likes

Professional help? I am jealous!

1 Like

It’s a gift to myself. I texted her photos after we finished chatting. She says it’s going to be “fun”. My craft room is like a personal extension of myself. The rest of the house is mine and my husband’s but the craft room… that’s all me. I’m expecting anxiety (which I told her) because after I finished talking with her I had it for two days just thinking about organizing it.

3 Likes

It’s going to be awesome! But I get the anxiety. You will be so happy once it is done.

1 Like

Ok, we have two maybes and two nos in the poll, and I’m going to let the swap have a spring break. We’ll be back in April.

7 Likes

I received two cards from @LindyBlues! This one is for my mythical creatures theme - a really cool dragon! :dragon: Thank you! :slight_smile:

And this one is an ornate dagger for my ornate dagger theme! :dagger: It’s hard to see from the photo, but the silver is metallic and shiny. it’s great, thanks! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I received these great cards from @jellybean yesterday!

For my sunflowers theme:

And for my kid-safe jokes theme:

Thank you so much; I love them :heartpulse:

10 Likes