Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

I picked @geekgirl for Art Prompt and I picked Situation.
This should be fun!

6 Likes

I’ll definitely be joining this round! I have been working oodles and oodles of overtime at work and have barely been able to take care of myself, let alone craft, but my workload should even out after mid-week this week. I can’t wait to make some ATCs!

5 Likes

Two ATC day here!

from @curiousfae for “cute animals”:

and for my April Fish! theme, @bluebird sent me a Jessica Rabbit fish:

Thank you both!

10 Likes

They’re both so cute but the Jessica Rabbit one made me giggle

3 Likes

What fun mashup! The dress is fabulous.

2 Likes

@curiousfae - That little axolotl is absolutely adorable. You nailed the theme! I love the little speckles.

@Bluebird - Jessica Rabbit as a fish is just as alluring! She is instantly recognizable!

1 Like

I received this awesome Pushing Daisies ATC from @Myruka today! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

That is amazing! That was such a great show.

1 Like

@pioneer9 im so happy you like it. I was hoping I did that show justice. It’s one of my favorites. I :heart: Lee Pace

@gozer thank you!!! And that show was so good. I was sad when it ended.

1 Like

I recd this adorable little camper for my camping theme from @bluebird

So cheerful! I would love to be stuck out in the woods looking out from these cute little yellow curtains.

Thank you!

8 Likes

What a happy little camper @bluebird! It looks cozy and like the people inside are having such a great time.

@myruka - I wanted to add how much I love how you use up the entire space. You don’t just focus on the subject; you fill the card with an atmosphere. I struggle to do that, so I really admire it when you do it with ease!

2 Likes

That’s such a nice compliment. I try. There’s some where the main focus had to be center so it’s just a solid background, but I like to use up what space I can.

2 Likes

Received from @curiousfae and omg!!! When I pulled this out, I laughed!!! @curiousfae you did phenomenal!

Here is my What We Do in the Shadows themed ATC

8 Likes

Whoa! @curiousfae That card is phenomenal! I am going to have to up my game for this swap. That is SO COOL!!!

1 Like

Same thoughts! Lol. Now I’m like, can you send back the one I sent you and I’ll redo it :joy:

1 Like

Ah! You guys are so nice. Thanks friends.

He was fun to make. It’s such a great show and he seemed like the easiest character for me to draw. Plus I’m still leaning to use the acrylic pens and this was good practice.

2 Likes

I received an amazing card from @Myruka for my birds as famous people theme! This is Professor Hook Billed Snape! It also has some shimmery gold on the background which was hard to capture, but you can see a bit of it in the photo. I love this, what a great mashup, thank you so much! :blush:

I’m so glad you both enjoyed your cards! :slight_smile:
Here’s a photo I took before sending that shows the colors a little more true for the camping one:

10 Likes

I got this amazing ATC from @Myruka for my swing dancing theme. Thank you; I really love it!!

11 Likes

Fantastic! I love the background.

2 Likes

I recd from @Myruka for my pop culture mashup. She was inspired by my heavy metal top that I posted.

Lego man Danzig. It’s fantastic. Look at his belt buckle!

Thank you. :blush:

9 Likes