Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

I received this Spice Girls card from @bluebird for my misheard song lyrics theme:

For a long time, I heard that same line as “the wine is all around,” so I guess great minds mishear alike. Thanks, bluebird!

3 Likes

Same! That style is so cool, @roler.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Oh, those are both great fun!

I started working on bluebirds card this morning. Still more to go!

2 Likes

So fun, and I love the deep color of the wine and the highlights off the glasses!

1 Like

From bluebird for my inktober theme- I’m not sure what the prompt was but man her drawing skills are amazing! The shadow and the illumination from the candle…,perfect!

6 Likes

Wow! Impressive!

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thank you! So glad you enjoyed it! :blush: It was a slowtober prompt, for candle! :wink:

@Lynx - Thank you! :blush:

I received this beautiful Red Riding Hood card from @bluebird :grin:

I love the contrast between the black and white forest and Little Red. Thank you @bluebird :smile:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Very pretty black and white (or mostly black and white) ink style, bluebird! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Got this lovely rain cloud fron @jemimah, with fancy stationary & a cool bookmark too!

5 Likes

Very pretty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that rain cloud is amazing! so ominous and foreboding. it looks like pencil or chalks?

1 Like

From@bluebird -artist choice
Inktober/Pinterest inspired
Beautiful work! Look what she can do with just a pen!

Thank you bluebird for another excellent addition to my collection.

6 Likes

It is super mixed media! From the other side of the note:

1 Like

Yay, I’m so glad you like it! :blush:

Also, to give credit, it was pinterest inspired, so not my conceptual idea. It’s not an exact duplicate, but it is heavily inspired and just my attempt at drawing what I saw. :slight_smile:

@megwell the absquatulate card is super fun! I love the texture in the background too!

@bluebird Blathers is so sweet! The wine card is hilarious and the different tones in the watercolour look great :art: All your ink drawings are fab!!

@roler All the layers in the potions shop card look brilliant! Love all the different shapes and patterns you got in such a small space!

I’m glad you liked the raincloud @thanate :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like