Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

I received my 1st atc of this round from @bluebird. She had admired the pretty strawberry finches I made @JoyfulClover and decided to make me my own!

I love it!

Thank you.

5 Likes

Gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Yay! Youā€™re welcome, Iā€™m so happy you love him! :blush:

Thank you, @roler! :blush:

Hereā€™s another shot of him I took before sending. :slight_smile:
2010-clsffl2l

4 Likes

I have a really hard time finding good lighting anywhere in my house. :slight_smile:

Do you recall that you made me a strawberry finch in another atc swap? I went to put him in my binder with my other atcs and found he had a friend! :slight_smile: Lucky me.

2 Likes

No worries about the lighting! :blush: Yes, I do! I wanted him to have a little buddy to hang out with. :wink: Also, I just love strawberry finches, they are so cute and really do resemble strawberries!

1 Like

Heā€™s beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

@megwell claimed me for bionic bird!! Meet BRIAN! (Bio Robotic Intelligent Avian Nester) Heā€™s an ā€œearly prototype in bird bionicsā€. :grin: Heā€™s shiny and metallic, I just couldnā€™t capture it in the photograph. Heā€™s awesome, I love him, thank you! :blush:

2010btherbbfmw

@Lynx claimed me for winter landscape! And she made me this beautiful acrylic winter landscape painting! Itā€™s beautiful, I love it, thank you! :blush:

2010abawlflll2

6 Likes

I got this spooky house on a lovely purple gradient from @curiousfae:

4 Likes

So glad you like him! I think this is my first exclusively hand-drawn card, and I was a little nervous about it.

I didnā€™t get a great picture, but hereā€™s one that maybe shows the metallic sheen a bit more. Itā€™s just metallic Sharpie.

5 Likes

Well, I think heā€™s awesome and Iā€™m honored to have the first hand drawn card! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you do more in the future! :blush: And thanks for the picture, you did a much better job capturing the shine! :blush:

1 Like

Received this embroidered Mother Goose card from @thanate!

Thanks!

3 Likes

From @roler for witch familiar!
Love the paper layering

Thanks roler!

6 Likes

Yay it arrived! Another fun one to make! :slight_smile:

Wow! Spectacular! I love the fiery broomstick!

1 Like

Sweet embroidery! And I love the paper layering on that card and broomstick that looks like fire! :fire: :blush:

1 Like

Two enchanted forest cards from @bluebird:

And a very textured houseplant from @Lynx:

Thanks, ladies! :grin:

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! What a cool textured plant! Is it tissue paper?

2 Likes

Thanks! It is! @LadybugsAndBees sent it to me in a swap; It was used when she dyed eggs.

2 Likes

I like the creepy cute vibe of that eye sticking out of the toadstool and the cute little alien tree looking fella. I wonder if theyā€™d be friends or foes?

2 Likes