Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

Haha! Inspirobot is hilarious!

I received my last two cards for the swap! Can’t wait until the next round is open! :jack_o_lantern: These are both from @Lynx, one for surreal landscape and one for tbd which became a creative mix of my walking dead and autumn landscape themes! :blush:

This is Alpha (from the walking dead) wearing a 2020 mask with shhhhh winds and a fence to represent her fence scene. With autumn leaves in the background too! :blush:

And this one is for my surreal/whimsical landscape theme! Wonderfully super bright colors and a really fun whimsical scene! :blush:

These are both great, thank you!! :blush:

4 Likes

I received my last atc of this round, and it is a very special tribute to my furbaby, Mia from @megwell! She made Mia her own special merit badge!

Thank you!

3 Likes

I like the fun ribbons!

So glad it got there intact! I know some of the dangly bits might be a bit long to fit in a page pocket (I was having trouble restraining myself), so don’t hesitate to trim them as necessary. I hope I’ve done Mia justice!

1 Like

It’s fantastic. I gave it to @GeekyBookworm to hang in her room with her atc collection.

2 Likes

Got this lovely card of prehistoric creatures from @roler:

With the astonishing extra bonus of 25 cent dinosaur stamps! (I remember when these came out!)

4 Likes

I’m glad you like the card! I had fun looking up different ancient beasties. :slight_smile:

And glad you like the stamps as well! My mom mails lots of stuff for her hobbies, and she has BOXES AND BOXES of awesome stamps in all sorts of denominations that she uses to mail stuff! She always says she can’t stand using generic stamps when commemoratives cost the same. So it’s fun when someone appreciates them as much as she does! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have all kinds of stamps, but my stash is all self-stick at this point, and I’m fairly sure my mother used up her dino stamps ages ago. (These stamps are why I remember 25 cent postage…)

1 Like

I received this awesome card from @jemimah for my “The Raven” theme! The colors are less gray in person.

And this bonus birdie bookmark:

Thanks, jemimah!

5 Likes

lovely birds! @jemimah i really admire your watercolor skills. you even put the splatters in all the right places! and your handwriting is to die for!

2 Likes

Lovely! :blue_heart:

I received two wonderful stitched ATCs from @thanate, a frog and a punk panda!! They are so great, I love them both :smile_cat:

Thank you!!

4 Likes

And with that, we’re finally done! Thanks for playing, everyone! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for organising thanate!!

1 Like