Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

woot! i had so much fun making that toad. i love how dandy he is. so glad you liked them both. our first ATC swaps @JoyfulClover!

2 Likes

It totally was!! My first swapperoo pardner! And still a favorite, yo!!

1 Like

From @AcadianDriftwood

The ATC is great and I love the map card and envelop too. Thanks!

7 Likes

Check out the awesome watercolor Mimic @curiousfae sent for my D&D monsters theme! Thank you!

5 Likes

this graphic is perfect!

from @aimr for zoomorphism- applying animal attributes to humans…like this kangaroo Michael Jordan mashup! Love the header. So funny!

2 Likes

I just love that dapper toad…reminds me of a song my dad used to sing…“A frog went a courting”

And the thistle! One of my favorite plants…goldfinches love thistle!

@curiosfae…I wanted to send you a different one from my mashups but the rest were way too big to fit and shrinking them lost a lot of detail…I love having a chance to do zoomophism because people have so many animal traits…ha ha ha

The background was made by @kbrison…she sent me loads in a swap a while ago…glad to share her work as well

From @AcadianDriftwood For my Letterkenny quotes theme
So smart!

1 Like

ha ha ha very clever!

From @AIMR, check out that mushroom washi tape!

How did you get the texture on this puffball mushroom? I love it!

4 Likes

That washi tape is sticker washi tape…each mushroom or cactus peels off…thought you could use them for something…I bought them with no plan in mind… :smiley:

The texture is made by dotting on paint layer by layer…if I had thought about it, I would have used a texture medium, but it was a spur of the moment decision to do it the hard way…ha ha…the background was something I believe I received from @Smmarrt …an envelope…it is some of my favorite paper and the last of it… :cry:

1 Like

absolutely beautiful! it just pops off the page.

1 Like

I know @LindaP doesn’t come here a lot so I thought I would post this card I made for her … she posted it on Discord…I knew nothing about this Peppa Pig thing, but it was fun…I used colored pencils and combined her Polaroid and Peppa Pig themes

Still waiting to see if my last card made it to @AcadianDriftwood and if her card makes it to me as well…I think I am suppose to get a card from @Audity as well, so fingers crossed that the mail is just as screwy as ever!

3 Likes

I keep forgetting to post here also!!! Thank you for posting it for me!! I love it…

1 Like

I received some great atcs from @Magpie, including one of her awesome March Mushroom Madness ones! Woot!

Looks like a @geekgirl card to me, too!

Many thanks!!

3 Likes

The mail to you usually takes the longest but you are one of the first MushroomMarch cards to arrive! That’s the weirdest thing ever, life is upside down right now, wow.
And ya, that’s a GG card :blush:

1 Like

Those are fantastic cards!

LOL I recognized the card as a GG card as well…her orange period! :slight_smile:

I heard my name :rofl:

2 Likes

I received TWO darling cards from @Magpie! Theme was farm/garden. These definitely make me want an entire garden of plant ATCs! Sent in a beautiful card with butterfly stickers. :green_heart: Thank you!

4 Likes

I’m so relieved mail is finally being delivered. I sent out a whack of cards and parcels at the same time and they’re starting to appear. Things have been arriving here too, look at these funny cards from @Lynx, mushroom! And yes, my aversion to drinking water is well known, haha.

She also loaded up the envelop with all these fine fun trinkets. Now to find something fun to do with them… hmm… Thanks Laura!

2 Likes