Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

I felt bad that you couldn’t get the Vintaj goodies, so threw some of mine in there! That lovely card was made by @Bunny1kenobi! Can’t wait to see what you make with yours. I’m tempted to try assemblage with mine.

Hello! Y’all are posting some lovely cards!!

1 Like

Look at this awesome polaroid card I received from @audity!

5 Likes

One of my favorites I’ve made in a while! Must do mare!

That is so great! Love the vibrant colours.

Lynx2lancer sent me the sweetest card with lots of extra cards! It has been an extremely rough month… These just made my day.

2 Likes

They are all lovely and timely…such a thoughtful gesture…mother and daughter are both so talented and kind!

I also got some cheer in a bad week…

First, from @audity …she chose my theme in the Discord swap: red…and it is red and awesome.

Next, perfect for my week, a card from @magpie…ha ha ha cover your eyes…

Thanks…I feel ready to face this week now!

3 Likes

Great cards, and glad you and @lindap were able to get some cheer in this happy mail!

@audity, what kind of markers do you use to write on your photos?

I have a few I like to use, gelly roll pens, alcohol markers, posca paint pens, and micron drawing pens.

2 Likes

You do fabulous work…I remember the first ATC I ever got from you…you sure have grown in talent…

Guess what today’s mail brought? Magpies wonderful cards! Plus extras! I just love them! They made my day. I am so ready for life to return to normal!!
(My mail is so crazy! )

5 Likes

Yay! Enjoy the little story book, your granddaughter will probably really like it :slight_smile:

From @audity
This quote is my new mantra!

3 Likes

From @Magpie and her sweet gal

2 Likes

The pixie was from a printable sheet @Knickertwist offered on her blog one time. Did you know, she posts a free old-timey photograph every Friday? They are so cool, check 'em out!

1 Like

I received some ATCs from @Magpie and @Pigeon !

First the cool notecard and a cute little book about a princess that doesn’t take any crap! lol

The google ATC is from Pigeon. great job on this!

the stag and mushroom are from Magpie. I hope everyone can see the detail on the stag card. I love it!
thanks you guys!

5 Likes

Finally! Those only took forever, lol.

She will claim it for sure~!!

I also received from @magpie and pigeon! Plus, I got a few of those much coveted butterflies (that I only mentioned a hundred times that I loved…ha ha guess she got the hint!) :rofl:

Hubby really loved the musical one and will put it up in his studio! Thanks to both of you!

3 Likes

Oh man, that stag card is soooo cool! And, tell pigeon her Google card is just fantastic!

I really love that musical love card, too.

Awesome!

1 Like