Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

Y’all! Everything I am seeing here is so amazing! Hopefully, I’ll be comfortable enough with my “fine” art skills soon so that I can participate. I just really started dabbling because of these cool art subscription boxes :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :blush:

Hi all! I’m back! If you have my address stored away somewhere, IT HAS CHANGED—yay! We moved into a bigger space where I get my own craft room!

Anywho, looking forward to swapping with everyone again.

3 Likes

Do you subscribe to Art Snacks as well?? That’s the one I’ve been going with for over a year now. I’ve thought about Sketchbox, but never made a decision.

I subscribe to both! ArtSnacks Plus and Sketchbox Premium

1 Like

After reading this thread I’ve gone off to check them both out…how cool!
I’m wondering with $ conversion and postage to Australia, if it would be better to head off once a month to my local art store and buy an assortment of cool supplies :thinking:

I have a couple Sketchbox boxes that I got individually, & the watercolor pencils with a waterbrush was a very good life choice.

Magic potion card from @bluebird

(complete with cute matching washi tape!)

2 Likes

Which subscription do you like best? I’ve done a few individual ArtSnacks boxes (regular) and enjoyed them.

@thanate — So glad it arrived so quickly! Hope your daughter enjoyed her magic potion card. :blush:

The sparklies can be hard to capture, so here’s another angle of the fairy dust and magic potion. :slight_smile:
2008sbofcistt

5 Likes

from @megwell today:

little good thing: sprinkles! (with tiny masterboard cameos by everyone…)

4 Likes

Oh, I’m so relieved it got there! I was starting to worry about that one.

2 Likes

It would be nice to try out Sketchbox. I started by “trying out” ArtSnacks and I haven’t stopped. The stuff I get duplicates of (I only need so many HB pencils) or they don’t work for what I do I send to my niece who is in school for Graphic Design among other degrees.

I received cards from both @thanate and @Reinikka ! :slight_smile:

The first is from @thanate, she made me a fabulous chicken with fabulous ‘hair’! I love it! :smiley: And she also sent me some stamps! :slight_smile: Thank you very much!

And @Reinikka sent me one using multiple themes (crystals, glittery/metallic goodness)! It’s beautiful, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I had to take two pics so you could see the details because the flash made a glare. Unfortunately my camera wouldn’t focus well without the flash, but hopefully you can see the elements better. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve been spoiled with jellyfish and coffee :smile:

From @thanate some super cool watercolor jellies on black paper

And bonus stamps :grin:

Some coffee from @bluebird (I love the hearts!)

And I’m thinking the coffee came from this jellyfish cafe from @Lynx :grin:

Thank you all! I’m exhausted from work but had to jump on here to post them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This absolutely makes my day! Love it!

Thank you for this!

1 Like

N/p… the first round of swapping made it pretty clear that there was c’ster carryover. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Enchanted forest from @Reinikka with a fabulous little shimmery/rainbow circle of misty trees.

3 Likes

That is a wonderful enchanted forest. Love the forest spirit in the bottom left, but of course I would since I collect stamps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to joining y’all! I miss making ATC’s.

4 Likes