Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I received from @Lynx for my misheard song lyrics theme:

Thanks, Laura!

16 Likes

That’s so cute! What are the original words/what song?

Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith

Red Solo Cup, I’ll lift you up, let’s have a party

3 Likes

Ooops, I broke my self-imposed rule; I now have three outstanding claims at once instead of just two… But I have such fun ideas I want to try! I hope they all work! These ones might take longer than previous ones because I have more complicated plans…

5 Likes

I’ve been getting 5 at a time. But, only 3 right now. Snow day tomorrow! Yay!

2 Likes

Cute (and funny!) ATC. Have fun on your snow day tomorrow, making more!

2 Likes

And today I received my adult merit badge from @roler! (Please excuse the glare; for some reason I didn’t take the card out of the sleeve before photographing.)

Why, thank you, I did indeed put on pants today!

14 Likes

I lol’d! So awesome merit badge!

I also received from @roler. I’m going to clean up my atc making mess , then inform the powers that be later today.

For my animal crossing theme, the lady who is obsessed with flowers, Isabelle!

For my invent a bird theme, meet the absolutely adorable, newly discovered, Cool tone Spiralstork!

I want one as a pet!

Thanks roler!

11 Likes

Yay, glad my ATCs are finding happy homes!

Meanwhile, today I received ATCs myself, and from members of the same family!

First, here’s my “medieval manuscript” themed card from @Lynx:

It’s my first initial, illuminated manuscript style! It’s so pretty! Thanks, fellow Laura!!

Next, here are not one but TWO adorable Pokémon cards from @GeekyBookworm:

It’s Dugtrio and Flabébé! They are both darling and already slipped into my Pokémon collection in proper Pokédex order. Thanks for spoiling me! <3

12 Likes

All the ATCs are so cool! The pants one made me chuckle.

2 Likes

One from @Lynx here— from the liminal space between maps & landscapes, “Over the river & thru the woods to Grandmother’s house:”

13 Likes

Love the colors!

I got one from @Lynx also! It is for my theme “windows and doors”.

She said she was already carving a stamp of a beach window when she saw my list and had to claim me!

You can see the whole image in the photo below, which shows everything she sent:
Thanks so much! I love everything!

12 Likes

I wanted to send along some envies to our new atc swappers to help get ya started. I’m glad you like your card!

3 Likes

Now I’m really going to reveal my ignorance… is there a special craft-related definition of “envies”?

1 Like

No, sorry, just short for envelopes.

2 Likes

Doh! Can’t believe I didn’t get that!

1 Like

Quick organizer note-- please make sure you’re messaging me both when you send and when you receive! There’s a lot going on in this swap, and consistent communication will help me not have to print out spreadsheets & tear our my hair in a couple weeks trying to figure out what has actually gotten where it needs to go! :green_heart:

8 Likes

I had made 4 of my 5 claims… but then I decided I had to re-do 2 of them. So my progress seems to be a few steps forward and a few steps back. Cha cha cha!

2 Likes

Concept map from @roler of Universal Studios Japan:

13 Likes

I received two lovely watercolor egg cards from @Lynx! They both have beautiful shimmery metallic watercolor on them that doesn’t show that well in the photo. She sent them in this cute little birdie envie too! Thank you! :blush: :egg: :egg: :bird:

12 Likes