Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

@roler, your ATC is so lively and fun! And @Lynx, I can see why you love your watercolors; those eggs are beautiful.

5 Likes

Received from @Lynx for my colorful fish theme

And from @photojenn for my Colorful 2022 theme

They’re both so cheerful! Thanks, ladies!!!

12 Likes

A Little Good Thing from @Lynx (birds!)

11 Likes

I also received from @Lynx today! She made me this gorgeous scenic watercolor and included some of her mini envelopes! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I received this wonderful card from @roler for my bottober theme! It’s an opossumasaurus! I love how you interpreted it! thank you! :blush:

21acsabtfulfipthif

13 Likes

Squeee I love my new ATC from @Lynx : a shoebill stork on marbled paper!

I love the use of negative space and the distinctive profile of the shoebill! Thanks so much!

12 Likes

I received 2 more ATCs!

First, from @thanate for my theme windows and doors.

This is all stitched on fabric, in such amazing detail. Like painting with thread! And she sent me little bits of emphemera to give my ATC-making supplies a boost. Thanks so much!

Next, from @photojenn for both my text and virtues/positive humankind themes.

She said the background of the ATC was done with alcohol inks, and my photo does not really capture the depth and variations in color that you can see if you are holding it in your hand. There was also a beautiful card. Thank you!

Loving this ATC swap so far!
:hearts:

13 Likes

Recd from @gozer for my flowers theme

Gorgeous! Her drawing skills are amazing right?! And I really love the metallic background. Really beautiful. Thank you!

17 Likes

Yay! You got it. Whew, that was a lot of layers to get the silver smooth.

1 Like

Wow, that is stunning!!

1 Like

Both of these are such cool and very different techniques! I’m loving all these great cards!

2 Likes

I love the alcohol ink atcs! You nailed the technique.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! I was worried it would be too simple. Here’s a photo I took of it before sending that shows the colors a bit more. I love making alcohol ink backgrounds but never know what to do with them.

8 Likes

Your photo really shows off the depth of the colors. Super cool card.

2 Likes

I’m a little obsessed with this style right now!

(I was even able to trach kindergarteners how to marble paper yesterday!–it was brave of me!)

Yesterday, I received two beautiful watercolors from @photojenn! I admire your tree painting skills!

I love them both! Thank you.

14 Likes

Wow. Once this swap started rolling, it went crazy!
@Lynx – I think you and watercolors have found a happy place. They look great. The L is very regal. Your landscapes came out great. I love the first egg with the trees. It is very ethereal looking. The bird one is absolutely stunning! And it was clever to use a portion of the stamp you made. Your marbled paintings are very cool.

@roler – The adulting badge is funny, and so true. After Covid, pants are hard. Love that you incorporated felt. I also love the cartoon style you are rocking. It has a great happiness to it. The universal map is fun. The Jaws portion is my favorite. Your oppossumasaurus looks like it could really do some damage.

@GeekyBookworm - The Digtrio is great! I love the subtle color change of the background. Flabébé is adorable.

@photojenn – the 2022 card looks like a bunch of balloons! So festive and happy. Let’s hope this year lives up to it. The alcohol ink one is very pretty. I love the way you trimmed the words and your handwriting is pretty. Oooh, oooh, oooh. I LOVE those trees. They are absolutely stunning and I am jealous!

@thanate – the door is neat looking. I like the way you did the greenery around the door.

I received from @Lynx yesterday. She created a wonderful marbled paper cat for me. I love the colors and style. Thank you!

10 Likes

I have been lurking all week and this swap is hopping! So… Imma hop on board too. :grin:
(I initially posted in the wrong thread. Derp)

6 Likes

I’m so enjoying all the lovely cards in the gallery! :blush:

I have received a beautiful birdie in a crown card from @gozer! She called him the ‘king of small talk’. He’s so beautifully done, I love him, thank you so much! :blush:

16 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see what you make. This months gallery is going to be epic!

3 Likes

Thank you! I need a new creative outlet. Also, it may motivate me to clean my studio and find my ATCs from years past. :laughing:

6 Likes