Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I’m in, but I’m holding off on claiming until I see whether the PO has eaten my card from the tombstone swap and I need to remake.

3 Likes

Yep! Had to jump in! I decided i could handle one of two at least. :blush:

@thanate , i sent my Q thingy to ya! :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad to see the pick-three theme getting some play! For the record, I can’t take credit for the concept; I borrowed it from geekgirl’s theme lists from back in the Craftster era.

5 Likes

I love it! Such a fun idea.

I have some picking up to do in my craft room. My work space went from the luxurious 5 feet to the quite small 5 inches over the course of the last month. I’d say I could move to the dining room table, but that’s full of uv resin projects. Maybe the side table? Nope, cross stitch.
Guess I have to reorganize. Boooo.

2 Likes

My first pick-3 has arrived from @endymion:

She choose the purple, stamp, and stripes prompts. Here’s a photo with flash that better represents the background color.

Thanks, Pam!

6 Likes

I like that quite a bit.

1 Like

That’s a very cool ATC!

Not the best picture because it’s dark out but I was so excited I finally figured out how to display some of my favorite ATCs from this swap that I had to share!

12 Likes

That’s a great idea! Framing things as a group gives them a bigger impact and unifies them. Looks fabulous!

2 Likes

Beautiful!! I love how they look framed as a group!

1 Like

That looks awesome! And I’m very flattered to see your group included one of mine! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I had such a hard time picking which to include! I originally had several more I was planning to add but I couldn’t fit them nicely in the frame. Time to get another frame!

3 Likes

Is there anyone that would like a few cancelled postage stamps tucked in with their ATCs when I claim them? :slight_smile: I know some people like them for their collage art. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me! But I’m not in the swap right now :sweat_smile: and I do already have more than I’ll probably ever use :joy: …but you can kee Me in mind for the future if you want :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

will do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received a lovely ATC from @Juju today. I love it! She went with my Celtic knot theme and made a friendship knot for me.

(The colors are a little off on my photo.) Thanks so much! It’s a very pretty knot, and so sweet of you, too.

6 Likes

Changed up my themes. If it’s too vague, feel free to use something from my first post.

@megwell Love your rejected Macy’s parade balloons theme. Totally made me laugh and had to tell the fam.

2 Likes

I received this pumpkin dandy from @bluebird for my pick 3 theme:

She choose the purple, stripes, and put a hat on it prompts. Just look at him :hugs:! Thanks, April!

9 Likes