Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

@megwell
I love the font you lettered! Looks very retro.

1 Like

Thank you!

Great font choice!! I also really like how you portrayed the neon :smiley:

Today I recieved this adorable momoji doll Christmas ATC from @irid3sc3nt . She is all kinds adorables! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Thank you so much!

8 Likes

You’re welcome! She was fun to create.

1 Like

I received two ATCs from @Juju.

The first is “Miss Christmas”, a mashup of two of my themes. I couldn’t get it in the picture, but her dress and bow is sparkly :star_struck:

The second is “Home Library” for my home library theme. On the shelf is Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and the only one I haven’t read: Sense and Sensibility. The colors she chose are bright and cheery, with a touch of whimsy in the bg with the glittery swirls.

Thank you for my last ATCs of the year, Juju!

5 Likes

Aw, the Miss Christmas one is very sweet. Love her Christmas tree dress! The other ATC looks like my sister’s bookshelf. (She’s a big Austen and Rowling fan.) Love the colors on that one—so vibrant!

2 Likes

This ATC came from @bluebird. It was from my Inspired by Edward Gorey theme. It is very Gorey-esque what with the sketchy mostly b&w image and the intriguing image that piques curiosity. Is it a love note? Is it a death note? Is the mysterious person picking it up or passing it? Why a wall? Are we the viewer the intended recipient? Like I said, very Gorey.

Thank you, bluebird.

And that wraps up 2022!

8 Likes

Oh, yeah! That is super Gorey! Love it!!!

2 Likes

I received this beautiful ATC from @thanate! This picture doesn’t do it justice! The gold on the holly is thread i believe. I’m still trying to figure out how she did that! It was from my Christmas theme on my list.

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

That’s the prettiest holly I’ve seen. Stitching on paper, maybe?

Yes, it’s a machine embroidery pattern, so gold thread on black watercolor paper, and then I tinted with watercolors and added the swirls with a gold gel pen.

4 Likes

I received a card from @juju! This is for my enchanted forest theme and has lots of pretty sparkly bits on it, thank you! :slight_smile: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :european_castle: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Cool card and lovely quote.

I recently re-watched Sleeping Beauty and this reminds me of the bramble forest that Maleficent grows.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

This isn’t the forest i envisioned, it started one way Annnnd then went another. Lol

1 Like

I received a figgy pudding card from @irid3sc3nt! It’s made with Derwent watercolor pencils and the background is silver and gold which she says represents the song “silver and gold”. It’s very festive, thank you! :slight_smile: :moon_cake: (closest emoji I could find to a figgy pudding! :smiley: )

22acsavppograc

7 Likes

New thread for the new year: Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

2 Likes

And a new swap for January!

2 Likes