Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I wouldn’t worry too much about the stall; we often have ebbs and flows. And the claim pace this month has been unusually high so far.

2 Likes

Yes, this. More themes are great, but probably not why everyone has suddenly taken a day or two to do something besides claim here! :laughing:

2 Likes

I was just waiting to claim someone I haven’t claimed yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow, @endymion, the bunny card is amazing! :rabbit:

1 Like

I just found the the cutest monster ATC from @roler in my mailbox! She titled the card Message Monster’s Rainbow Romp

She used the stamp on the envelope for inspiration, so cute! His little underpants (maybe they’re supposed to be shorts?) are cracking me up. :joy:

And from @endymion this amazing doodle card she did with ink and watercolors :scream::heart_eyes:. It’s SO pretty and detailed. I keep starting at it finding new things.

Thank you so much ladies! I’m really impressed by both cards (and all of the gallery to be honest) and have some mild swap anxiety now. I need to step up my ATC game!

17 Likes

Be not anxious! Stepping up your game is great if that’s fun for you, but remember our goal here is to craft to the best of our abilities & then enjoy swapping. :green_heart:

(also remember that most people have a couple styles they’re really good at, and what impresses you may be someone else’s super easy :wink: )

6 Likes

Good advice!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! These are lovely. :heart:

1 Like

I received a great Animal Crossing fossil atc and a scenic watercolor atc from @Kwality570.

I love the mountains! They are calling!

Thank you.

12 Likes

I have to share that the first time I heard of “animal crossing” was in an ATC swap… I picked the theme and promptly sent the recipient a card with a yellow crossing sign with a black silhouette of an animal on it. You know, like a cross-walk sign. I didn’t know it was from a game. :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Oh, that’s really cute though. Fun story!

2 Likes

A Little Good Thing about Little Good Things from @Kwality570

12 Likes

I received a cute marbled paper penguin from @Lynx! :penguin:

Thank you! :grin:

10 Likes

I received from @Lynx today for my “mixed media with a postage stamp” theme. Thank you!

11 Likes

I received another cool botober card from @roler! This one is a ‘rainbow space walrus’! His tusks are also shimmery gold! Thank you! :blush:

21acsabtfulrpswr

18 Likes

Those are all so cool! Love them all; the space walrus made me smile!

2 Likes

Whoa! This gallery has exploded with great cards! They’re so creative.

And speaking of creative, look at this cute monster I received from @roler

She cleverly included multiple themes and based it on this message monster stamp. This one was conveniently the last one on my sheet because I saved the best for last.

I love everything about it including the mixed media background! Thank you

16 Likes

No wonder when I saw that card, my first reaction was the monster looked familiar! Nice card!

2 Likes

I am floored by the gallery these days! Everyone seems to be bringing their A games. Very inspiring!

6 Likes

I do hope everyone eventually creates (a) separate thread(s) for the ATCs they created. I feel like things get posted so fast here that it’s impossible to discuss them all in the detail they deserve.
:hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes