Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I received a Hogwarts houses themed card from @Juju. :slight_smile: She used some house themed papers, stickers and wee little heart gems. Thank you!

9 Likes

These ATCs are just phenomenal. I have another great one to add from @geekgirl ! I Love his expression and little outfit. I can imagine him standing at the water cooler in his office grabbing a drink. She also included a little masterboard and some foreign paper.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that she and Bluebird coordinated. Even the background is similar. It’s almost as if I have a cute set of fancy animals!

7 Likes

I was out of town for a couple of days so I missed the vote, but March is tempting! I should also have a little more time in March, which is always a blessing. (Or at least, I think I will. Who knows!)

3 Likes

Very cute anthropomorphic animal! Did you say who made it?

Oops! Just edited! It’s from geekgirl!

2 Likes

March thread is open for sign-ups:

1 Like

Sent my Q in

2 Likes

Received today from @irid3sc3nt and @geekgirl !

Two from @irid3sc3nt , for my Inspirobot quote and Katamari Damacy themes. Look at all those tiny craft supplies in the katamari! :heart: So many little details. And the Inspirobot quote was “cuteness is a type of obsession.” That teddy bear does look like he is a little obsessed with the viewer. :joy:

@geekgirl sent me this fabulous Catan card for my board games theme! I love the geometric vibes and the little floofy sheep.

Thank you both! This happy mail definitely made my day. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow! What a great mail day! All three of those ATCs are so wonderful, in so many different ways.

2 Likes

I got this adorable hedgehog from @bluebird

And this gorgeous ATC from @endymion. It’s based on the Japanese fairy tale The Black Bowl. I’d never heard of it.

And a steampunk ATC from @juju - so many elements to look at. I see something new every time I look!

And an Alice in Wonderland ATC also from @juju! Love the gold stenciling.

Thanks everyone !

11 Likes

What an adorable little hedgie, @bluebird!
@Juju, I love that Alice in Wonderland card. The gold clock face, the cat and rabbits, and the pale, dream-like, book-based Alice emerging from the flowers… There’s something very compelling about it.

2 Likes

Fantastic ATCs in February!

Wonderful cards! That teddy bear! So cute!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Because I am a square, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw it… closely followed by “but its so cool!”

I received a wonderful Edward Gorey inspired card from @fluffypants! She says he is quite proud and she thinks his name is Herschel! :smile: I love it, thank you! :bird: :crown: :fountain_pen:

10 Likes

Just sent in my form for March! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received 4 ATC’S today! First one is from @Kwality570 , she sent my Valentine’s theme and created one of her adorable monsters! The frame is slightly layered and it’s just so lovely! I just really love it! Thank you!

The next I received is from @GeekyBookworm and she sent my theme of bumblebees! It is so cute! She fussy cut those little bitty bees from some washi tape she had! I love to fussy cut and she just really blew my mind with those. They are tiny! I really like the card it came in! I might have to use that as a background for something! Thank you!

Last but definitely not least I’ve received these two cards from @fluffypants, She chose to do 2 of my themes. Card #1; Pink and another color and “J”. She did pink and silver and just my initial. The background she did a paper weave. It’s just really pretty!

Card #2: She also created this one with 2 things on my list: ATC Coin and Alice in Wonderland! It’s interactive! So lots of pics so you can see!

So much detail! I absolutely love them! Thank you!!

9 Likes

Wow! So many amazing cards!
:heart_eyes:

@Kwality570 mada an adorable Valentine-themed card for you, @Juju! I recall feeling so elated when I got my own Kwality monster.

@GeekyBookworm, your happy bee is so adorable! You must have some tiny detail scissors to cut those tiny washi bees. Man, I am impressed!

I love Herschel, @fluffypants … so much personality! And you did an amazing job making it look like a Gorey without directly copying his work.

The “J” card is so pretty with so many textures. I love the woven background!

And the Alice in Wonderland coin just blows me away! I love kinetic/interactive things, and this one is so fun and charming. I’d be turning that wheel all day. Plus it’s one of my favorite quotes from the books. Super cool!

2 Likes

I love the starkness of the black and white against the background!

I received an awesome mixed media/upcycle theme from Juju but it got mixed into some other mail and took a few days to be discovered. It’s beautiful and all the little bits are so much fun to explore.

She included a note that told about the pieces that made up the card and I had to look hard to see the eyelash lace.

Thank you so much @Juju!

7 Likes