Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

It is one of my favorite things, and I’m sad that one of my two bottles is almost empty. Can’t find it any more! It was sold in the ATC section of one of the craft stores (maybe Hobby Lobby?) … back when they had an ATC section. So, at least a few years ago.

It’s like a transparent ink that also has a barely-perceptible metallic sparkle. Non-shedding and exceedingly small, fine particles.

3 Likes

It’s on the awesome Valentines you sent out too, right?
Here’s a diy tutorial to make your own if anybody’s interested :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Lindy makes Glitz Spritz, which is very similar and comes in loads of colors! Tim Holtz also has a line of glitter/glimmer sprays. I know Joann’s sells it under a different brand name…I walk past it each time I go because I do not need anymore supplies! lol

1 Like

YES, also on the Valentines. Thanks so much for the link, and thanks also to @AIMR for the sources. Doing a happy dance!

I received this amazing atcs from @geekgirl (the tiger lily) and @Juju (the vintage one). They are so pretty!

11 Likes

Both are very pretty, in very different ways!

Hi, all! We’re creeping up on the end of the month-- are people excited about next month also?

• YAY! More ATCs!
  • Maybe?
  • Nah, time for a break.

0 voters

I have more time in March than in February so I would be up for making more ATCs. I have to stay out of direct sunlight for at least two weeks from March 10-25…the weather has been so beautiful, so staying indoors will be tough if I don’t have projects to keep me distracted!

2 Likes

I received an ATC from @endymion for my lyrics theme “when you know you’ve got love in your heart”. Technically she used more than one because I had anatomical heart on my list as well!

She used vintage book pages (heart book pages), ink, ephemera, glitter mist, ribbon, washi tape, and a doily.

It’s so carefully put together, each piece adding to the composition. I’m really glad to be the recipient.

Thank you, endymion!

Oh! And she sent it to me on a 1985 postcard! Plus you can see in the pic she used my stamp for the body of the calavera postage stamp. Whee!

8 Likes

Ok, looks like we’re definitely good for March then!

2 Likes

Yay! It’ll probably be all I’m up to doing until April depending on surgery date. But yay! I’ll still have stuff to do !

2 Likes

I received a Hogwarts houses themed card from @Juju. :slight_smile: She used some house themed papers, stickers and wee little heart gems. Thank you!

9 Likes

These ATCs are just phenomenal. I have another great one to add from @geekgirl ! I Love his expression and little outfit. I can imagine him standing at the water cooler in his office grabbing a drink. She also included a little masterboard and some foreign paper.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that she and Bluebird coordinated. Even the background is similar. It’s almost as if I have a cute set of fancy animals!

7 Likes

I was out of town for a couple of days so I missed the vote, but March is tempting! I should also have a little more time in March, which is always a blessing. (Or at least, I think I will. Who knows!)

3 Likes

Very cute anthropomorphic animal! Did you say who made it?

Oops! Just edited! It’s from geekgirl!

2 Likes

March thread is open for sign-ups:

1 Like

Sent my Q in

2 Likes

Received today from @irid3sc3nt and @geekgirl !

Two from @irid3sc3nt , for my Inspirobot quote and Katamari Damacy themes. Look at all those tiny craft supplies in the katamari! :heart: So many little details. And the Inspirobot quote was “cuteness is a type of obsession.” That teddy bear does look like he is a little obsessed with the viewer. :joy:

@geekgirl sent me this fabulous Catan card for my board games theme! I love the geometric vibes and the little floofy sheep.

Thank you both! This happy mail definitely made my day. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow! What a great mail day! All three of those ATCs are so wonderful, in so many different ways.

2 Likes