Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I made it for my husband without the cherries, and he refused to eat it! He said it was not the same. I added the cherries and baked it a bit longer. My mom used to make it all the time…it was one of my dad’s favorites. I can take it or leave it.

My favorite cake is carrot cake, but no one else likes it so I just order a piece once in a while when we go out to dinner.

4 Likes

I’ll happily make you some carrot cupcakes in exchange for a carrot cake card. :joy: Come visit any time!

4 Likes

Carrot cake is tasty. I’m not too keen when it has raisins in it, though.

1 Like

Are we still in for May?

• Yay, more ATCs!!
  • Probably if it’s there…
  • Breaktime.

0 voters

1 Like

I’m debating! I’m in a short play showcase in early June, so will be pretty busy with rehearsals in May. But it’s always nice to have some little artsy projects on the go… hmmmm.

3 Likes

Ok, we have some enthusiasm! May is here:

3 Likes

I received my card from @Lynx that she made in my PEZ dispenser theme. She created it as Bob Ross. Plus a lovely duck card! Did you take the picture for it @Lynx? Thank you so much

!

10 Likes

Love the Bob Ross pez…made me smile.

Bob Ross pez apparently really exist. Yes, took the picture in Florida. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the Bob Ross pez dispenser! :smile:

Looking forward to seeing/making more cards for May! :smiley: Sending in my Q now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received a card from @coryjo for my winter wonderland theme. :slight_smile: It’s called ‘late winter snow storm’ and she used some pretty shimmery paint for the snow. :sparkles: Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hubby checked the mail yesterday and i received 2 ATC’S!! WOOHOO!

First one is from @irid3sc3nt and she took my theme Pez Dispenser and chose to make Calcifer from "Howl’s Moving Castle ". It’s one of my favorite animes! Thank you so much! He’s just great!

I also received this adorable ATC from @bluebird ! She chose to do “F” for “friends” in my new alphabet theme, (first letter to be chosen too!) Hello Kitty, her friend Kuropi (frog) and a little fish in the water. So a few other “f’s” in there too!
Thank you so much! I love it!

10 Likes

Aww that’s such a cute scene with Hello Kitty and Keroppi! And, whoa, that fancy letter F!

It was hard to decide what to make the body of the pez dispenser but I went with brown so he could have all the wood he wants☺️

3 Likes

Haha! Great idea! You’ve such an imagination! :grin:

A cute painted woven bird from @GeekyBookworm based off a project my K-1 kiddos made.

So cute! Thank you.

12 Likes

I like how it was painted with those bright colors.

lol a cyclops bird…or Picasso? ha ha cute!

1. Make sure to pack up cards to take to PO after oil change. :white_check_mark:
  2. Leave house with cards still on table. :white_check_mark:
    :woman_facepalming:t2:
6 Likes

I received this cute ATC from @irid3sc3nt today. It’s a lot brighter then in the picture. It really gives off the Barbie vibes. Thank you! I really like it! :hugs:

8 Likes

Ha ha, yep!

6 Likes