Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I received a fun houseplants card from @Juju. Thank you so much!

10 Likes

I just love my first gnome cardbatc from @juju!

Itā€™s so vibrant!

Thank you.

12 Likes

the shimmer on the dung beetle is great

2 Likes

I love the little gnome with the mushrooms so much!

Also, @juju, your bright colors are so cheerfulā€¦the window scene is lovely!

1 Like

This card made me smile. I love the mushrooms in the gnome beard!

1 Like

Recieved from AIMR today, for my baking theme! One of my favourite things that I havenā€™t made in years. Pineapple upside-down cake!

14 Likes

Delicious pineapple! I havenā€™t had that cake, but I recognize it.

I received my 40th birthday ATC from @Lynx! She sent it in a duck photo card with an even tinier Lettuce Craft envelope inside.

Her progressive lenses inspired this card:

And yā€™allā€¦ Here are my real glasses compared with these!

The difference is the coloršŸ¤£

I love it! It reminds me of something, but I canā€™t put my finger on it. Itā€™ll come to me at 3a, lol. Thank you, Laura!

9 Likes

Pretty cleverā€¦and, so true!! I mean, about the glasses, not the over the hillā€¦ Happy 40th!

1 Like

Nice! Iā€™ve never been a fan of pineapple or cherries, but this was my brotherā€™s requested birthday cake for years while we were kids.

I made it for my husband without the cherries, and he refused to eat it! He said it was not the same. I added the cherries and baked it a bit longer. My mom used to make it all the timeā€¦it was one of my dadā€™s favorites. I can take it or leave it.

My favorite cake is carrot cake, but no one else likes it so I just order a piece once in a while when we go out to dinner.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll happily make you some carrot cupcakes in exchange for a carrot cake card. :joy: Come visit any time!

4 Likes

Carrot cake is tasty. Iā€™m not too keen when it has raisins in it, though.

1 Like

Are we still in for May?

• Yay, more ATCs!!
  • Probably if itā€™s thereā€¦
  • Breaktime.

0 voters

1 Like

Iā€™m debating! Iā€™m in a short play showcase in early June, so will be pretty busy with rehearsals in May. But itā€™s always nice to have some little artsy projects on the goā€¦ hmmmm.

3 Likes

Ok, we have some enthusiasm! May is here:

3 Likes

I received my card from @Lynx that she made in my PEZ dispenser theme. She created it as Bob Ross. Plus a lovely duck card! Did you take the picture for it @Lynx? Thank you so much

!

10 Likes

Love the Bob Ross pezā€¦made me smile.

Bob Ross pez apparently really exist. Yes, took the picture in Florida. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the Bob Ross pez dispenser! :smile:

Looking forward to seeing/making more cards for May! :smiley: Sending in my Q now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes