Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Please take the time you need with the low stress & healing! Post-viral crap is the worst. :green_heart:

1 Like

Ok, June is go!

3 Likes

I’m going to play a bit this month! Not sure how many I can claim, but I’m in. Going to send my questionnaire now.

4 Likes

Same, I’ll be dipping my toes in. Work is a bit busy but I can squeeze in a few.

4 Likes

I sound like an echo, but I sent mine in too. Not sure how many I can pull off, but I plan on having fun!

4 Likes

With this swap, two new members are joining @Lynx in the Swap Monster Club with 50 swaps!
@thanate and @Kwality570 congrats to you both!

7 Likes

Sent!

3 Likes

So awesome!

3 Likes

Joining in again this month. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bluebird - I have to ask, what do you have against Santa? :joy: I was reading over lists from previous months and laughed at that. And Yay for you joining again!

2 Likes

I sometimes have Christmas themes listed on my wishlist and since Christmas is a religious holiday for me, I prefer not to focus on Santa. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s understandable. Seeing it in May made me wonder if it was like a clown thing.

2 Likes

I could see that! :slight_smile: I do have a clown thing though. After watching Poltergeist as a kid, and reading IT (stephen king) I’m definitely not a fan of clowns. :wink:

2 Likes

I received from @thanate an ATC last week. I had surgery this week and I am getting around better. The lighting still isn’t the greatest today, it has been raining on and off for a while now.
Anywho, this is my pick 3 theme with an extra fourth! Hearts, sewn, use a postage stamp, use crayons, and behind the postage stamp is a secret pocket! You can see a little bit of the lavender circle peeking out. The ATC is very colorful and clever.

Thank you, @thanate! I also appreciate the cool postage stamp you used and the sticker on the back of the envelope.
I think this was my last ATC until I start swapping again. Bittersweet.

10 Likes

Received from @Lynx for artist’s choice:

The background is shimmery in a way that doesn’t quite show up in the photo. Thanks, Laura!

12 Likes

I received a hilarious pair of chicken leg socks for my pair of socks theme from @bluebird!

Thanks!

13 Likes

I want those to be real. Chicken legs!

3 Likes

Chicken leg socks are a real thing! :slight_smile: And on some of them (not sure if all of them have it) the sole of the foot has a chicken foot. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I received from @geekgirl (sorry, I forgot to add you in the pm, my brain forgot with my internet having been out for days). Anyway, I think she is the queen of mixed media, so was thrilled she claimed me for a mixed media atc!

Thank yoi!

13 Likes

Ooo I love it, the colors are fab.

2 Likes