Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Also I want to say that I really appreciate y’all sending fun postage stamps. I purchased more to send my snail mail because there’s some cute commemoratives coming up including the Thinking of You in August and Piñatas in September, I think. There’s also Tomie de Paola out now and soon the Microorganisms.
I may not be thrilled with the P.O. on other matters, but I :heart: postage stamps.

5 Likes

Wow, you have a lot of “not gonna answer cat questions” atcs…mine is still on its way to you.

3 Likes

I’m now relieved I didn’t go for the cat questions theme – that’s a lot to live up to. :laughing:

Super excited for those microscopic image stamps. I didn’t let myself buy any fun stamps this last time so I can justify getting those.

4 Likes

That bird is so funny! Great expression.

1 Like

There are some great additions to this gallery and I LOVE the No cat questions one @bluebird

1 Like

FYI - I took over for host in July but won’t be doing August. If anyone else wants to host for August I can help you out. Otherwise we will have a break until Thanate is back to hosting in Sept.

I will be hosting another mini pocketletter swap though. I just didn’t want to overwhelm myself with hosting too many swaps.

5 Likes

I think a 1 month break is much more reasonable if we don’t have anyone who’s able to step in. (Thanks again for hosting July!)

3 Likes

I am pretty free in August. I am thinking of taking over the Ongoing Wish Swap…I could host this one as well.

5 Likes

I think I better get going on other projects in August if I’m going to have anything for the StS I’m thinking of starting in September.

4 Likes

this is so clever! @bluebird
I loved your themes but got stumped on how to bring them to “life” so to speak

I think I have hit on something I’m happy to send, and tomorrow will be the day, so watch for a message re. mailing…

2 Likes

you go, girl!
hostess with the mostest!

I have received ATCs!

From @megwell for a mashup of zetti and don’t you want a magic daddy. There are neon colors in it, too! The abracadabra along the side is killing me. If you remember the movie Half Baked then you’ll know why, lol. Super fun card, I’m really enjoying what y’all are doing with my themes.

Here’s the card she sent it in!

Here is my ATC from @geekgirl. It’s the don’t you want a magic daddy theme. It’s a naked King Zøg with a magician hat! It makes me think of that line, “I shoulda never let you glue those stars on your dunce cap.”

Also, here is the card she sent it with.

Here is my ATC from @Lynx. It’s an I’m not here to answer cat questions rendition! I have several questions for this cat, but we’ll never know. :wink:

She sent it in a cat card!

I love all of these so much! Thank you, ladies!

13 Likes

@megwell’s atc reminds me so much of @audity’s style. Sure miss seeing her around.

So many fun cards in thr gallery.

3 Likes

That’s a high compliment :purple_heart:.

3 Likes

I received two cards! :slight_smile:

@irid3sc3nt sent me this fab chicken in a crown card! It’s great, thank you! :slight_smile: :chicken: :crown:
23acsafciadkwsb

@curiousfae sent me this wonderful bird as a famous person card! It’s a Bowie cockatiel! It’s great, thank you! :slight_smile: :bird: :zap:
23acsalgkbfcc

14 Likes

these are all making me giggle!

An excellent map from @irid3sc3nt showing a hypothetical planetary colony:

11 Likes

I received two lovely atcs yesterday. First, from @megwell, sent in this cool card.

Next, a fun chunky card from @irid3sc3nt that included some items she received from @thanate.

Thank you ladies.

12 Likes

Received a fun black and white with pop of neon card titled “Halloween is coming” from @irid3sc3nt today.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Cool neons!

I got this from @bluebird !
A beautiful fancy cake. Love the pretty details and colors. I knew this theme would be fun,
Thank you :blush:

13 Likes