Pocket letter swap?

Anyone interested in a pocket letter swap or mini pocket letter swap?

What are pocket letters?

Here are some mini ones I made
I like the mini ones a lot

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/mini-space-pocket-letter/7335

The mini ones if you keep them flat you can mail in a business envelope for 1 or 2 stamps.

I have extra 9 pocket page protectors so could share if someone wants to try out pocket letters without having to buy a whole pack

5 Likes

So a mini pocket letter is like 3 ATCs that “go together”, along with extras tucked into the back of the sleeves?

1 Like

Yep!
That’s it.

I think originally they didn’t have to be as detailed as a normal ATC but from the ones I’ve done and received people do tend to do full blown ATCs which is why I like the mini ones. Some times 9 that go together seems a lot.

2 Likes

I did just cut down a bunch of ATC bases :thinking:

I’d be more inclined to the mini, but this is definitely on my radar.

2 Likes

I might be in for the mini. I haven’t done much ATC-ing. This would be a nice way to get my feet wet.

4 Likes

I would be interested. But depending on when. At the moment a bit busy, but late august/sept is just fine for me.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in doing the mini!

2 Likes

I’d be interested. I need to check my stash. I am pretty sure I have a bunch of packet page protectors and I also think I might know where they are…

1 Like

I’d be in for the mini if I have swap space.

2 Likes

I love the idea of the mini pocket letters! Sometimes it’s hard to figure out a cohesive topic for 9 squares, IMHO. Could we perhaps have more than one partner?

5 Likes

I’m interested and would do either but it seems the consensus is for the mini.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

I am taking a short ATC break, but I might also be in if this doesn’t get rolling until late August.

1 Like

I’d be interested in the mini also, although either is fine with me. I’ve made both before. August sounds good to me also because i don’t think i can participate in a swap yet. :grin:

3 Likes

There seems to be a good amount of interest. I will probably start signups in the next couple of days and then do another mini pocket letter swap in a couple of months.

7 Likes

I’m getting excited for this. I have been enjoying drawing this year and always need an excuse and a reason to do it!

1 Like

I have posted sign ups for round 1

2 Likes