Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Received this wonderful ATC for my insect collection from @thanate!

It’s got a lovely shine to make up for the icky name of the dung beetle… :rofl:

8 Likes

I received my forest card from @thanate. It’s a forest from above. I love this idea. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Two from Juju!

6 Likes

I received two ATC’S today! One from @irid3sc3nt which was a spring time momiji doll and one from @Lynx that was my Spring theme . Thank you so much!
From @irid3sc3nt

And from @Lynx

6 Likes

Here is my ATC from @Lynx for my slice of cake theme. You see, the slice of cake had been eaten so this is what is left. In actuality, the first ATC which was the wedge of cake did not arrive. I think it’s a funny way to continue the story of the missing piece.

Lynx2Lancer has been teaching color value and Wayne Thiebaud cakes to her 2nd and 3rd grade classes so this was an excellent theme for her.

I like the bright colors, it would be a fun cake to eat!

7 Likes

I like it when there is a story! At least you got the biggest part left! lol

2 Likes

Right? Not bad to get almost the whole cake. :grin:

Actually, the wedge of cake was missing in the other, too, but this cake looks like it “tastes” much better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little good thing from @megwell:

6 Likes

Oh yum. Those dotted letters are so great.

1 Like

Here is my ATC from @fluffypants! She chose my wedge of cake theme.

The cake and fork are a separate piece glued into the background then the candle and the light layers of the cake are glued on top of that. Wish I could letter like this. Oh I just noticed the faint green on the blue plate. Is it the Earth as a plate? :scream_cat:
She said it’s her favorite Beatles lyric and look at the tie-in with the note card:

Thank you, @fluffypants!

9 Likes

I received a sweet fairy realm portal card from @juju! It doesn’t show well in the photo, but it has a sparkly window and sparkly door hardware. :sparkles: Thank you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ooo it looks like a berry tree! I like the colors.

1 Like

I received not one, but two, styles for artist style ftom @fluffypants! The one on the right is gelli printed, and the left used parchment paper. Super cool.

I love them both and the card. Thanks!

9 Likes

The one on the right is actually hand done with marker. :blush: It was my first attempt at a Warhol-esque self portrait, but it just didn’t shmeck for me! Then the parchment transfer idea popped in my head and I had to try it out.

I actually really want to do one of my wedding photos in that style now. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Whoops! I didn’t have the card next to me when I posted, so tried to go from memory. Thanks for the clarification. They are great, but the left one is extra neat.

2 Likes

A map from @irid3sc3nt (with help from her cat, she says) of a geocache walking route:

8 Likes

I received this fun atc from @bluebird!

She went with my vintage theme and made some vintage FisherPrice farm animals. I love it! It is so cute!!!

9 Likes

I’ve totally played with those figures!

2 Likes

I received this wonderful ATC from @thanate!

8 Likes