Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I received a card from @coryjo for my winter wonderland theme. :slight_smile: It’s called ‘late winter snow storm’ and she used some pretty shimmery paint for the snow. :sparkles: Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hubby checked the mail yesterday and i received 2 ATC’S!! WOOHOO!

First one is from @irid3sc3nt and she took my theme Pez Dispenser and chose to make Calcifer from "Howl’s Moving Castle ". It’s one of my favorite animes! Thank you so much! He’s just great!

I also received this adorable ATC from @bluebird ! She chose to do “F” for “friends” in my new alphabet theme, (first letter to be chosen too!) Hello Kitty, her friend Kuropi (frog) and a little fish in the water. So a few other “f’s” in there too!
Thank you so much! I love it!

10 Likes

Aww that’s such a cute scene with Hello Kitty and Keroppi! And, whoa, that fancy letter F!

It was hard to decide what to make the body of the pez dispenser but I went with brown so he could have all the wood he wants☺️

3 Likes

Haha! Great idea! You’ve such an imagination! :grin:

A cute painted woven bird from @GeekyBookworm based off a project my K-1 kiddos made.

So cute! Thank you.

12 Likes

I like how it was painted with those bright colors.

lol a cyclops bird…or Picasso? ha ha cute!

1. Make sure to pack up cards to take to PO after oil change. :white_check_mark:
  2. Leave house with cards still on table. :white_check_mark:
    :woman_facepalming:t2:
6 Likes

I received this cute ATC from @irid3sc3nt today. It’s a lot brighter then in the picture. It really gives off the Barbie vibes. Thank you! I really like it! :hugs:

8 Likes

Ha ha, yep!

6 Likes

I received these two wonderful ATCs from @irid3sc3nt!

I also received this cute ATCs from her son.

Thank you! These are wonderful!

11 Likes

Another entry in entertaining topic interpretations that did not occur to me, @megwell sent a bookplate for “something you’d put in a spellbook”

8 Likes

Love the background…and yes, a clever interpretation!

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone has said this before, but I was at the Post Office, and they told me that postage stamps were going up by $0.03 on July 9th. I grabbed an extra book of US and international.

4 Likes

I received a card from @irid3sc3nt for my zombie apocalypse weapon of choice theme! :slight_smile: This looks like it would be super effective for dealing with zombies! :zombie: Thank you! :slight_smile:

23acsflaqsajmb

11 Likes

Yessss! It’s my machete! I was trying to think of what would go in my pack, but there was just too much although it did spark a fun but gory conversation with family. Super fun theme! I have an idea for another weapon if you bring back the theme again (when I’m playing again).

3 Likes

I’m finally posting pics!

@Juju sent me this for my pick 3 theme. It’s crayon, polka dots, and squiggles… And candy!

It’s like a piñata exploded! Party!

@Lynx sent me this for my pick 3 theme as well. Rainbow, polka dots, and shiny stars. It reminds me of a musical backdrop. So rad!

Thank you again, ladies, for my ATCs! I’m sorry it took so long to post.

11 Likes

Received this ATC from @megwell , she had chosen to do my theme of three colors. Purple,yellow, and blue. Thank you.

9 Likes

Oooi like the abstract

3 Likes

It put me in mind of some kind of fantasy city or something.

It does look like the one, i did for you, like a exploding pinanta! I didn’t think of that! :joy:

2 Likes