Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I made two ATCs today after my super concentration kicked in.

1 Like

I got a lovely card from @curiousfae . She went with my religious icon theme.

Thanks, it is fabulous!

14 Likes

Love the colors and the design.

1 Like

Oooo colors!

I received an ATC from @curiousfae as well! She sent me Red Riding Hood from my list, which i just adore! Plusโ€ฆ she sent me a ATC Coin! Japanese culture from my list also! A beautiful Cherry Blossoms in watercolors. Red is also in watercolors. Thank you @curiousfae for both cards! They are absolutely gorgeous.

12 Likes

Beautiful work! Love the whimsical Little Red Riding Hood!

1 Like

Both gorgeous! I love the floral coin.

Check this guy out from @bluebird
A fantastic vampire owl. He looks so noble in his cloak with his menacing stance and mesmerizing stare.
An owl makes for a formidable Count!

Thank you!

13 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome! :slight_smile: :vampire: :owl:

I concur, he does have a mesmerizing stare. I like his swoopy face feathers as well.

2 Likes

I have received from @curiousfae for my postcard theme. Hello from Hell, Michigan! You have watercolor skillz, lady.
Oh and what started playing in my head? The song Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Silly.

Iโ€™m including the back because itโ€™s cute and goes with the front.

Thank you! See yโ€™all in Hell!

14 Likes

:rofl:
Awesome!

I love that owl!

1 Like

A very stern wise owl!

Also love the weird postcard ATC ideaโ€ฆI bet there are a lot of odd named towns!

1 Like

I received a very cute ATC from @bluebird a couple of days ago. She took the themes, chibi character and Harry Potter from my list. I absolutley adore it! Thank you so very much!

Also included were a beautiful card made by @megwell and the beautiful ATC envelope is by @Lynx . I told my husband on your wonderful envelope i could see a moon and in the corner a white dragon. I plan to keep it.

10 Likes

I also received 2 wonderful cards from @irid3sc3nt yesterday. My little momoji Valentine Doll and a resend of an anime character. I love both! Thank you very much!!:heart:

12 Likes

Her dress is blowing a lil in the breeze

2 Likes

What a cutie!

Iโ€™m going to have to make a duplicate because my friend :purple_heart::heart: it.

1 Like

Both those characters are so cute!

Love chibi Hermione as well!

2 Likes