Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Oh wow! The gallery has really been busy! :smiley:

@megwell — You’re welcome! I was inspired to do some collage and make the trees after looking at your pinterest! :slight_smile: Thanks! I really enjoyed that series of postage stamps so I had to include a wee monster stamp. :slight_smile:

@thanate — I’m glad you enjoyed it and I’m glad I went with that theme! I really enjoyed making a virtual ‘fill a matchbox’ for you. :slight_smile: I also really like your tiny houses card! :houses:

@Kwality570 — Such a fun neon card with so much to look at! I especially adore the wee little monster peeking out at the bottom! :slightly_smiling_face: Merlin is adorable! :slight_smile:

@gozer — Thank you! :slight_smile: Yes, those monster postage stamps were a lot of fun! :slight_smile: Wonderful frog card! :frog: I also adore little cat with whisky card! :cat: :tumbler_glass: Your animals have great personality!

@curiousfae — I love the two of cats and your lettered cards. :slight_smile: Such beautiful penmanship! :slight_smile: Is that glitter on the coffee card? :sparkles: Very pretty!

@GeekyBookworm — What an adorable monster! :slight_smile:

@geekgirl — Such a pretty mixed media card and beautiful map! Thank you for offering to host! :blush:

@Lynx — What a cute dino polaroid! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bluebird I love your little matchbook and contents! Everything is so recognizable and well drawn. I LOVE the monster stamp. I had those and was so sad when I used my last one.

2 Likes

@Kwality570 — Thank you! :blush: Yes, I was sad when I used up my last monster stamp. I really enjoyed using the little hats on them! :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face:

I received three wonderful cards of which two happened to be egg themed!! :egg: :smiley:

The first is from @thanate. She sent me a few extras along with the card and she used my fantasy egg field guide page theme! The little eggs are very shimmery (greenish gold) and the back of the card says ‘From the travel journals of Cora Sar-Belac in her expedition across the Inahi desert to the land of the Tamborins.’ I love the creativity, your illustrations and I love the card, thank you! :blush:

The next cards are from @Kwality570 and she went with my dragon egg theme and she also sent a second as a thank you for being a swap angel! :blush: The egg is so richly colored and has shiny gold bits on it. I love your interpretation for the dragon egg and I also love Murray the monster! He’s adorable and there are shiny bits on his card as well! Both are beautifully illustrated, I love them, thank you! :blush: Thank you for the kind note too! :blush:

7 Likes

Thanate I love details in your cards! So creative.

I recd from @GeekyBookworm
She chose to craft my username. I love it! I dig her colorful hair. And she looks fun. Like she would cause some mischief. :wink:

And from @geekgirl

Not sure why I put beets on my themes list but I’m glad geekgirl decided to chose it. These are great! The colors are so bright and vibrant. I’m just starting out on alcohol markers and this is inspiring.

Thanks for adding some fun ones to my collection you two!

12 Likes

From @Lynx
Pretty weeds in oil pastels (and a bonus)

8 Likes

I received this wonderful atc from @bluebird!

It’s a Pi Pie!

10 Likes

Mmmmm, pi pie. I want a slice!

1 Like

That is a great pie. In fact, the next time I make a pie for pi day, I’m gonna cut out a pi symbol. It’s so clever!
I really like your drawing style @bluebird.

1 Like

I received this amazing ATC from @gozer for my lightbulbs theme!

It even glows in the dark. I’ll try to get a dark photo tonight.

13 Likes

@gozer, did you shade the base with pencil or did you color and take away with eraser to shade?

1 Like

@curiousfae — Thank you :slight_smile:

@gozer — wow, beautiful light bulb! I can’t wait to see the glow in the dark effect, what a clever idea! :slight_smile: :bulb:

1 Like

Its Copic markers, white gel pen, and glow acrylic paint.

3 Likes

It looks incredibly real!
Nice touch with the glow paint. For me, it can be hard to think of a good project to use those in- this was perfect!

1 Like

I recd from @geekgirl

This card is why I join the atc swap. Sometimes you get a card that you know someone has put a lot of time and effort into that shows not only their ability to create a beautiful piece but the amount of pride and care that went into it is apparent. Thank you geekgirl!

There are so many gorgeous layers to this piece. The colors and composition are stunning. I love it!

11 Likes

Here’s the amazing light bulb card in the dark!

13 Likes

Yesterday I received this sweet bird for my pick 3 theme.
Birds
Stripes
Warm colors

I love the border

Thanks @bluebird

10 Likes

That’s so cool that it glows in the dark. That would make a fun theme.

2 Likes

Quick administrative reminder-- your sending deadline is 2 weeks from you claim; you are of course always welcome to send at one week, but that’s not the due-date for your claim.

Carry on with the lovely artwork!

4 Likes

I recieved a cute card from @lynx for my animals reading theme. This little deer is propping its book up! Than you so much Lynx!

11 Likes

Haha! Love the glasses with the big eyes!

2 Likes