Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft!

3 Likes

Welcome! Always nice to have people join in the fun! This is a low pressure group and swap.

Can’t wait to see your creations…we have so many styles and get so much inspiration from each other.

4 Likes

Thank you!

I can’t wait to start making some more ATCs! In fact, I’ll be making some today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received these cool collaged trees from @bluebird for my Pinterest-inspired theme:

Thanks, April!!

12 Likes

@Kwality570 sent my first atc in B&W with pop of flouro/neon theme, and boy did she deliver!

So cool, thanks!

12 Likes

I received this beautiful atc from @gozer today!

I love it!

14 Likes

Today’s mail brought a lovely angel card from @bluebird for my “little good things” theme, with a tribute to the Fill a Matchbox swaps from the old site:

13 Likes

The little monster stamp! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ok, ATC-friends, it is officially solstice, which also means getting close to July. Is anyone interested in hosting this swap for either July or August? If not, we’ll go on an extended summer vacation, & return in September.

4 Likes

I can host July

8 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

2 Likes

I got my cats with whisky ATC from @gozer. It’s amazing. My cats with whisky collection is slowly growing and it’s fantastic!

And from @curiousfae i got a Terry Pratchett quite about coffee from the book Thud.
We were partners in the recent Quote Me on That swap and was one of my quotes. I’m just going to send Curiousfae a long list of ALL my fave quotes lol.

Thanks so much @gozer and @curiousfae

13 Likes

Whoa! @gozer That whiskey cat and frog are simply fabulous and that coffee quote is phenomenal. @curiousfae did you use watercolor for the background and then draw on top?

I received an absolutely adorable ATC from @thanate for my tiny houses theme. Look at these wee little buildings. She also sent me the pictured stickers as an extra. Thanks so much!!!

9 Likes

A yagababa house!!! Love it!

@bluebird - Your card for Little Good Things is adorable. What a great assortment of items! The stamp is amazing. I think everyone loved those stamps!

@curiousfae - Your lettering is always incredible. I love the background of that card too. It truly conveys “Coffee”!

I received two amazing cards yesterday.
The first is from @Lynx. She said she had her kids do dinosaur selfies and that was the inspiration for this card. Also, it is meant to look like a Polaroid.

And this charmer from @kwality570. She knows how much I covet her monsters! This little guy is after my heart. We both enjoy the strenuous sport of TV marathon watching. Only I normally have a bag of chips in my hand while doing it. Ha! His name is Merlin.

10 Likes

Awesome-- thanks much!

And it looks like today was a fabulous mail day for ATCs. :grin:

1 Like