Ongoing Ornament Swap 2020 Discussion and Gallery

I sent mine about the same amount of time ago! Maybe they will arrive the same day for extra happy mail!

1 Like

You can make your own fun celestial whale (and more) by visiting the “littledear” Etsy shop for Constellation Animals Sewing Pattern.

3 Likes

Yeah, her patterns are super cute! Your execution did it justice! :smiley:

1 Like

If you subscribe to littledear’s free email list, she sends out coupons for $5 off on Etsy.

3 Likes

Oh thanks for the reminder! I think I got a message about that!

1 Like

The postal service says that @Riechan’s has been delivered… eek! I hope she likes it.

Still working on the retro ornament for @curiousfae… I started a couple different versions, but have had a new idea that seems better, so plan to work on that instead. It involves a new material I’ve never used before… We’ll see how it goes!

2 Likes

Crafting fail yesterday, so onward to the back up plans! :wink:

I indeed received! Found the package next to our door! Luckily it didn’t rain!

It’s so cute! Thank you so much! I really love koalas!
Is that candy stick edible? He’s already hanging on our handmade Christmas tree! It looks like he’s riding it :smiley:

8 Likes

That koala is adorable, I love how festive hat!

2 Likes

I love the koala’s little hitched up leg! He’s a cutie! @endymion, how does he hang on?

2 Likes

He’s so cute!

2 Likes

Squeee, that tiny hat! XD

2 Likes

What a cute koala!

1 Like

The little koala’s face is adorable, but then I would be happy if I had a big candy cane to mtself too.

3 Likes

@roler was sweatin’ learning new stitches, but look at this so ugly it’s cute sweater! And look at the wee hanger!

She gave a shout out to @storerboughtcreation and @QueenHobo for their help. I thank all three of you lovely ladies, it’s perfect!

12 Likes

They really did help a ton, as the pattern I was trying to follow turned out to be quite confusing. Thanks to them it worked out in the end, and I’m so glad you like the result! XD

5 Likes

Ooh, fun, festive and ugly cute!

1 Like

I like the white trim! Thank goodness for good help when it’s needed, it came out really nice @roler!

1 Like

What a fun sweater ornament! Great job

1 Like

Cute sweater, and I love that it’s on a little hanger! You’ve been crocheting a lot, @roler!

As for the koala ornament… @Riechan, I’m glad it didn’t rain, too! The candy cane is edible, and is strawberry flavored. (It’s really a little too big; a smaller one would fit better; feel free to switch it out.)

@lifeinpigtails, the koala has little pieces of elastic holding his hands together and his feet together.

4 Likes