Ongoing Ornament Swap 2021 Discussion and Gallery

:heart_eyes: that’s beautiful

2 Likes

I’m still holding out hope! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful!!

1 Like

I got a super cute tea ornament today from @Camelama. Sorry for the terrible picture, it feels like midnight by 5:30pm!!

I love it, so sweet :coffee::relaxed:

9 Likes

These ornaments are fabulous!

1 Like

This is brilliant! And beautiful.

1 Like

Oh, that Christmas teacup is wonderful! I love its stripey little handle.

Love the ornaments!
Cute snowman!
Beautifully variegated tree!
Sweet tea cup!
Elegant puzzle star!

Okay. Putting away the exclamation marks! Oops, one slipped out. Hopefully the wayward ornaments find their homes quickly.

3 Likes

I’m happy to update that my star arrived today and it’s beautiful!!!

7 Likes

Yay! So glad it finally arrived.

1 Like

I received the cutest ornaments fro @Camelama gor my kiddos who love llamas! They are absolutely adorable! They have Christmas lights on one side and bells on the others. The girls tried to run off with them before I could take pictures but I managed to snag them back. :wink:

11 Likes

So stinkin’ cute! I love that they each have their own personality.

1 Like

Love those llamas! (and because I am behind, but adoring all the ornaments in this thread, Cool candy! Superb Snowman! Clever Cute Cloud! Terrific tree! Stunning Star! and the Tea is a Treat!)

3 Likes

Look, look, look! I got the cutest hand-stitched ornament from @jillybeans! It’s for my Elf theme.

It’s so well-stitched (and well-finished on the back—forgot to take a picture of that). I LOVE it! Thanks so much!

12 Likes

That is amazing - I love it so much!!! :heart:

1 Like

this is def one of my fave galleries!!! love these ornaments!! makes me wish i had more patience for sewing!!! all those beautiful felt lovelies makes we want to make some!!

3 Likes

Those llamas are so cute with their little accessories!

Love the elf hoop.

Putting up the tree today!

Sorry if any missed getting in the shot. I’m not super-organized and some of them may be lurking in other places…

10 Likes

Received two ornaments this week.

The one we feared was lost from @endymion It arrived flat and then I assembled it. It’s so well made and a lovely addition to my ornaments!

From @Lothruin I have a collection of tiny knit sweaters that stay out all year and this is a sweet addition. It came wrapped in a handkerchief that I must find a use for.

10 Likes

Oh, that little sweater is so cute! And the tea towel wrapper is awesome as well.

2 Likes