Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

That Tardis hoop is fabulous @Edel!!

1 Like

Great fabric choice for the tardis backdrop.

Those notecards are fun! Perhaps I should try my hand at some papercrafting? I give away most of the stamps I make (or plant them ”in the wild” as letterboxes, lol)… I think I have three handcarved (by me) ones in my craft room. Four if I count the lino cut ex libris I found among my high school art things.

I’m starting to worry about my first package in this swap. Hopefully it’s just taking the scenic route there. I have the supplies to re-craft if needed, but it’s not a very summery craft so it’ll be interesting to do so :hot_face:

I’m still sketching for my next claim. My goal is to finish the next few days before we go on a small trip. I could craft in my parents cottage too but I’m not sure how far I’d have to drive to mail it.

3 Likes

I received an absolutely adorable package from @Ewulotta!! Two lovely potholders, and happy mail too :smile:

My kitchen is grey and white with red accents, so these are a perfect cheery addition. Vielen Dank Eva!!

7 Likes

I love the fabric on those potholders!!

ETA: @Ewulotta the tags on the potholders are adorable!

3 Likes

What fun fabrics! And I love that style of potholder to grab a pan out of the oven!

2 Likes

We have started talking about round 7 of swaps if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

I’m glad it finally arrived and even more that you like the pot holders! The fabric is from one of my favorite fabric designer called Lillemo.

2 Likes

First thing done, a small extra located and now I just need to try to coax my other idea out of my head and into existance. Not today at any rate…

I love them! The fabric is so cute :grin:

1 Like

I’m hoping to start and finish my claim for kitty kill. I have a meeting free day for the first time in months. And something like 300+ hours of PTO. A craftycation day? Woohoo!

1 Like

I got a gorgeous set of his from kittykill. Not just one, but three!! Look at this set of beautiful ladies aren’t they gorgeous.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to start work on the replacement package for @Annchen yet. My craft space has disappeared, but I’m hoping by the end of the week to have moved all the chaos out of my craft room and then I’ll be able to start.

4 Likes

Those flamingos are so cute!

@jemimah’s artwork looks great in its new frame!

6 Likes

So adorable and so you!! Gorgeous work @kittykill :flamingo:

Nice framing @Bunny1kenobi :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That is beautiful, @Bunny1kenobi !

I just know you are going to have room in your house for flamingos and hearts, @edel!!!

1 Like

just fabulous! @kittykill you are an embroidery genius!!
:heart:

dang, that is annoying that the pkg went astray :frowning:

Yeah! So glad you like them. They were fun to stitch up.

1 Like

You find the neatest things to stitch up! All of them have some sass!