Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

Grab your favorite beverage, post your goodies and chat awhile.

Link to OWS swap main thread:

2 Likes

I’m working on my list!

I’m debating joining this, but making a list is the hard part for me!

1 Like

Do you use Pinterest? I find a lot of ideas there - sometimes for things I never even knew I wanted! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I do a lot of general things like “ stuff for my backyard, see Pinterest for ideas.”

1 Like

I am also working on my list!

1 Like

So excited to sign up! Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Excited to start working on my first claim!

1 Like

I’m a long time listener first time caller for this one. Thinking i might jump in for real this time!

Maybe. More obsessing and flip flopping needs to happen first. Haha

5 Likes

Do it! It’s fun and low key…

2 Likes

This is my favorite swap. You have so many options of what to make that fits your talents and the recipients wishes. It’s totally chill and fun!

4 Likes

that’s a good idea – I do use Pinterest, but have to limit my time on there or I get completely sucked in & lose all track of time, LOL

2 Likes

Oh wait, I just realized: I don’t think I’ve actually done a swap since we “moved house” and I am in one swap already for this round. I think that means I have to chill until next round. I keep forgetting we haven’t always been Lettuce.

3 Likes

Me too! I can spend hours …

I think kittykill’s suggestion of putting general things on the list like something for the garden, something for the kitchen, etc. and some favourite colours, makes it pretty easy for someone to come up with something to make you :grinning:

2 Likes

Could everyone please put down where they are located? I am willing to ship international but I need to space them out…

1 Like

I need to get on the ball and make a claim!

I’ve mailed my first claim! Time to claim again :smile_cat:

My list is really long - do you guys think it needs to be a bit shorter? I really appreciate people being willing to mail internationally - I try to include lots of easy ideas, and several flat things that can be mailed letter rate.

3 Likes

@AntBee, I think if you swapped in the old place you are OK to sign up for more than one. @kittykill is that right?

From the swap rules:-
If you have never swapped on LC, you may only sign up for one swap. Once you have completed that swap successfully, you may sign up for up to five swaps at a time. For now, if you swapped on Craftster and are in good standing, you may have 5 active swaps at one time. Members who did not swap on Cster and members with negative feedback on Craftster may sign up for one swap now.

I hope you will join in if you can :grinning: It is fun and flexible - you can just do one package or several. I have been inspired to try so many different creative things whenever I’ve joined this swap!

2 Likes

I like longer lists because it gives opportunities for everyone.

Yep-that is right. If you were in good standing on C-ster you are good here and can join in!

4 Likes

Oh yay! Thanks for checking that!

1 Like