Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

That is beautiful, @Bunny1kenobi !

I just know you are going to have room in your house for flamingos and hearts, @edel!!!

1 Like

just fabulous! @kittykill you are an embroidery genius!!
:heart:

dang, that is annoying that the pkg went astray :frowning:

Yeah! So glad you like them. They were fun to stitch up.

1 Like

You find the neatest things to stitch up! All of them have some sass!

I received!! @Kwality570 sent me the softest infinity scarf. Totally my style. It’s perfect and so snuggly and warm. Sadly for me, we are about to have a heat wave in Portland. But I’ll be ready for fall.

And she sent extra: stickers and this beautiful vintage fabric. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The scarf is lovely! The color will make it easy to wear with lots of things!

The fabric is also very pretty…love the tiny print!

2 Likes

I love the tiny print on the fabric too and yes, this scarf will go with everything. It’s perfect.

I finished up my claim for @kittykill and will be shipping it tomorrow just in time.

I’m sorry I have been MIA lately!

@Rlynn’s claim is about to be sent, finally :see_no_evil:

And wow, so many great things in here!

1 Like

I lost a few days of crafting since crafting while on the good painkilles is not the best idea. I had to take my craft stuff with me on our vacation (such a hardship) but I might not be able to send until we’re off the island again.

However, fingers crossed my knee should be less of an issue after a short hospital visit yesterday to start out our roadtrip.

3 Likes

@Ewulotta :heart: I am going to PM you but I think it might make more sense to send to a friend if you haven’t already shipped. We are driving to Indiana unexpectedly to help my dad out in about a week and I suspect we’ll be gone for a month.

1 Like

No problem! I’ll ship it tomorrow so just let me know where to!

1 Like

I received from @Rlynn yesterday. Gang! Check it out! Love this little guy and the card/painting! I am going to frame it. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

I thought maybe that crow was going to you! Perfect!

awwww…you are now officially the “crow lady”…ha ha

1 Like

You are so very welcome. I’m glad you like them. I also like crows a lot so it was fun to come up with something crow related. And thanks for snapping a photo of the card. It was a last minute addition and I forgot to take my own pic. :heart:

1 Like

That infinity scarf looks deliciously snuggly @Kwality570! I could use something like that right now - we’re having a polar blast this week :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:*

The little crow is fantastic @Rlynn! just adorable!!

*not actual snow, we hardly even get frosts here in the far north of NZ - the South Island is where it’s actually cold. I am just soft.

1 Like

lol it is 74 degrees at night here but in the low 90’s during the day…I have to wear a sweater in the evening! lol…yeah, I hate cold.

1 Like

Hey gang! So, we are winding down this round. I am not able to host another round, but if anyone wants to host, let me know.

3 Likes

These flamingos are darling! Love!

I’ll be sending my last claim tomorrow…I forgot the time and all of a sudden, it was here! A small break is fine with me…thanks for extending and hosting, @kittykill!

1 Like