Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

Thanks so much for hosting!

I’ve finished up the last bit for my last claim and waiting for the adress and to get off the island so I can send it off :sweat_smile: We’re going home tomorrow so I’ll be closer to civilisation/post offices.

1 Like

I’m still not finished the replacement package for @Ewulotta

Can anyone host instead of @kittykill?

I’m confused :thinking: Which replacement package?

The hoop that went missing.

My last claim is finished and I should be able to get to the post office tomorrow. I can’t believe I managed 10 claims this round, I think it’s a personal best :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve offered to host two other swaps in the next round, so (assuming they get chosen) I don’t think I can host OWS this time (though I’ll be happy to take a turn in a future round). I don’t mind if we have a break for a bit, but I’ll join in if the group is keen to keep going.

2 Likes

That wasn’t for but for @Annchen I think :thinking:

Yes you’re right it was for @Annchen sorry my memory!!

1 Like

It was the poor dandelion, right? :sob:

Yes it was :frowning:

1 Like

Hey All!
im going to join in July.
Missed swapping with all of you who were on Craftster.
I will stalk wish lists and get mine set up.

Hugs, Laurel

4 Likes

Hi @rscowtown, great to see you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I have missed your avatar…and you! Glad for you to join us!!!

@jemimah…I just checked…your package got tired of hanging out in Japan and just left today!! I have another going out this week as well but wanted you to at least have supplies you ordered and one I ordered! lol…I think the second package will get to you quicker since it is smaller!

2 Likes

How exciting!! It’s quite the international traveller, that package … :flight_arrival: :flight_departure::flight_arrival: :flight_departure::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I got an absolutely amazing package from @Rlynn! She sent a notebook for my hubby decorated with a shrinky Moogle - so cute, and he will love it - AND, she also sent me a gorgeous pair of recycled tin earrings in the perfect colours!

Thank you so much for a super thoughtful gift, I love what you created :heart:

6 Likes

I recieved a wonderful package from Jemimah. She sent me not one, but 2 fabulous Barbie items. I love the colors and the top has such an amazing interesting stitch. Additionally I am now the proud owner of Jemimahs art work. These darling pieces are now installed near my sewing machine where I can see them al the time.

8 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you like them and that the Barbie clothes fit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I received from @grabacoffee ! The label had mostly fallen off but someone at the post office must have figured it out and taped it back on with one tiny piece of tape! Amazing that it got delivered! YAY!

I always love Halloween things! Look what I got! A bookmark that I can use all year and then the cutest jack-o-lantern ornaments that I am going to string on my fireplace!

In the dead space, Eszter had made me the cutest felt heart ornaments that I have displayed all year around in both PA and now in NC. Beautiful work!

She also sent a lovely illustrated book with child-like drawing and a piece done by her child…awww…and some gorgeous stamps!

Thanks so much!

9 Likes

Wow, I am so happy that my package made it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great packages! Great use of shrinky dink on the notebook!

That Barbie outfit is really nice. The stitch on the top works great in that scale.

The cat on the bookmark looks like it’s up to something. Better watch out!

2 Likes

loving this gallery!! i cant say it enough!!

received some super cute notecards from @Bunny1kenobi on friday!!

THANK YOU!!! I love them!! cant wait to fill 'em in and send them off to people!!

now i’m just waiting for my last claim to make it to @jemimah!! (international shipping keeps me on pins and needles even more so than just shipping within the continent!!ha.)

6 Likes