Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

that Barbie looks so chic!
now I want to knit Barbie clothes all of a sudden, LOL

and you are doing such a great service, sending so many gorgeous art pieces (with wonderful messages) out into the world, my friend!

2 Likes

I know, right? I love knitted Barbie clothes…so cute and well dressed!

I’m glad they made it! :heart:

You make the nicest notecards! I always enjoy seeing and getting these to share!

1 Like

Aww, thanks!!

Thank you @kayrun :smile:

I got so much mail today, an armload of Happy Mail and two OWS parcels!!

@mel sent me an envelope stuffed full of Canada and two stylish coasters!! Love the vintage maple recipes too! :smile:

@Annchen sent this pretty bird stamp, with bonus ink pad and a tiny tie fighter stamp too. Why do I need a tiny tie fighter, you ask? Because she also knitted my hubby a little Death Star!! :heart:

Thank you both for all the handmade goodness!

5 Likes

Looks like a great mail day! I’m glad it got there, I was getting a bit antsy since none of my packages had shown up yet.

3 Likes

hooray!!! i’m impressed that the paper flag appears to have made it alright!!!

3 Likes

@Ewulotta’s package arrived. I had her ship to @saintcady since we unexpectedly left town a week ago and won’t be home for another month at least.

I love what she sent and I can’t wait to see them in person. Thanks Cady for receiving the package for me and sending me pics!

Lovely card

Extra goodies

Lovely pillowcases

5 Likes

awww…how great to have crafting friends around the country to help out!

Love the rich color and textures of the pillow cases…the rainbow trim is fabulous and obviously fussy cut to show this detail!

1 Like

We just got back from a long weekend away to celebrate my hubby’s birthday, and returned to a heap of amazing mail!

@kittykill sent two absolutely gorgeous embroidered tea towels, and a sweet wee notebook too! So beautifully stitched and the perfect colours for my kitchen too :lemon: :heart: :cherries:

@AIMR sent me some supplies, including some special things which I couldn’t get shipped here easily (thank you SO much for helping me out with that), and wonderful new art supplies for me to play with :heart: I can’t wait to try the magical powders!! I love the colours you chose and the frog card too!!

Our weekend away was for my hubby’s special birthday - he was delighted and super impressed with both @Rlynn’s amazing moogle notebook, and @Annchen’s fabulous Death Star. Thanks again for making such wonderful gifts!

7 Likes

I received from @jemimah! A lovely garden flag, a Burdastyle, and a postcard. Totally worth the wait for shipping! :grinning:

7 Likes

Tell me more about the art supplies! Those brushes look amazing!

1 Like

The garden flag is wonderful! Such happy fun colors!

@kittykill Your embroidery is always so eat and pretty…and you must have all the patterns as you seem to personalize each one for your friends and partners! Just beautiful work always.

@jemimah Now that we know the mail will eventual get to you via Japan (ha ha), I will send the receipt with the REAL package…lol…let me know if you want any other supplies … I would be happy to order them or have them sent to me…I definitely need to upgrade my brushes if I plan on taking my art work to the next level…maybe in the fall!

1 Like

I’m super excited to have an art session with the new supplies this weekend! The brushes are good watercolour ones that are very expensive to get here - they behave like squirrel, but are synthetic so no animal welfare concerns. And the magical powders are a surprise from @AIMR - they look amazing in youtube videos, they are pigment powders for use as paint, ink, or with texture pastes or splattering and sprinkling. :art: :sparkles:

There’s a couple of things I forgot to comment on, but I have been admiring them! @grabacoffee your felt work is just beautiful - I have a few little hearts from the old site too, and they are so nicely made! @Bunny1kenobi those notecards are so elegant and pretty! @Ewulotta wonderful sewing, and such lovely extras too!

3 Likes

The mail is sometimes slow, but it’s very reliable :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is a very dangerous offer to make, lol!! But I appreciate it so much :heart:

2 Likes

Hi guys, look what I got from @Annchen

It’s a basket-knit basket made with awesome untreated wool from the Faroe islands and it is just perfect for me! I love that detail. She also crocheted me a lip balm cozy in black and white. It’s tiny but tricky to make so I really appreciate it. She even sent me some Sharpies too. I just really appreciate how thoughtful everything was. Down to the bee-theme stamps she knew I would love. Thank you annchen!

5 Likes

That little basket is a work of art…I was happy that @Annchen posted it separately to see the process…the care and work put into making it was amazing!

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been on vacation. I didn’t see her post. Thank you for informing me @AIMR . I will look for @Annchen post now.

1 Like

That is really cool @Annchen! The texture of the stitch looks amazing!

1 Like