Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

also. (i was too excited and hit reply before saying this) i am so in awe of the sewing skillz!! such workmanship!! makes me wish i had the patience of the saints!! well done!! i am blown away!!

xo

lol I knew @Fonduie was making you that bagā€¦she had hinted at it in another post so I just had to up my game and make you something foxy as wellā€¦lol

Glad you like itā€¦it was a joy to make!

1 Like

Wow, foxy awesomeness, they are fabulous!!

1 Like

@mel Iā€™m glad you like it. It took me a day to sew with the different sections, hidden pocket, zippers, French seamsā€¦ I worked hard on It. I wish I knew AIMR was going to make you the exact same thing that would arrive on the exact same day or else I would have made something different. Her sewn Fox bag is lovely. Iā€™m glad you will get some use out of this other Fox bag too. :slightly_smiling_face::woman_shrugging: (The other side is the front, I added a little Fox zipper pull and I even filled it with black floss too! :sweat_smile: sooo funny!)

2 Likes

oh my goshā€¦ i didnt even open it, i was just that excited!! lolzā€¦and no worriesā€¦@AIMR made me a foxy little basketā€¦but tbh, one can never have enough bagsā€¦its perfect!!

lol when you asked for fabric pairings, I just guessed it was for this swapā€¦mine is just a little basketā€“enough to hold a few balls of yarnā€¦two different thingsā€¦

Canā€™t have enough foxy goodnessā€¦I know your bag making skills are wonderful and so full of detailsā€¦I hope you do a separate post on it! The fabrics you paired are so lovely!

lol Now at least she canā€™t swear about running out of black floss! (but she will swear about something else!) lol

oh, @Fonduie, I am in love with that bag!
fox + trees = wonderful!!

2 Likes

Cute fox items and absolutely adorable mad looking spectator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The basket and the bag are just adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@AIMR and @Fonduie, those fox items are just gorgeous!! (is that a little fox charm on the bag? and the basket is hilarious) fantastic packages!!

Wow Mel, what an amazing mail day! Everything is gorgeous.

1 Like

I received from @mel. She made me these awesome pink slippers and some fun Canadian treats.

Thank you so much! The slippers are so fab! They are stylinā€™!

8 Likes

Fabulous slippers @mel!!

1 Like

Love those slippersā€¦and they are knitted! Nice job, @mel!

1 Like

oh, so cute!
@mel, I must know what pattern you used?
To add to my want-to-make list!

2 Likes

thanks everyone!! and these are one of my favourite knitsā€¦winter and summer slippers.

1 Like

@mel they are lovely

1 Like

Iā€™ve pretty much finished @Edelā€™s parcel, and a couple of other parcels I sent have arrived now, so I thought Iā€™d get in another claim! I have really been enjoying doing OWS again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I get inspired to try so many different things!!

I received a lovely package from @jemimah the other day. A very pretty painting and a nice long letter. I admired the painting and started reading the letter. She was writing about paintings and I was even more blown away when I realised there was two of them!

I love the guache experiment to create the stars. The cats were hiding behind it and I love that she painted them to look like my overlords.

Snail mail :slight_smile:

Looks like my pretty girl!

Thank you so much! I need to get these properly framed. I know just the guy for the job.

12 Likes

Those are beautiful pieces to have! Your cat seems to approve!