Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

Oh my goodness. That is beautiful.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it arrived safely and that you like it! I hadn’t tried painting a night sky like that before, it was a very enjoyable process.

2 Likes

I’ve just finished @jemimah’s kitchen surprise. Will wrap it up tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh exciting!!! Can’t wait to see what you created!

With the package for Fonduie in the mail I can take a look at the list again.

3 Likes

I will update stuff today. Annchen-you have some good stuff on your list. After lunch I may need to look again. I see some stuff that would be fun to send you!

1 Like

I just checked all of the tracking…lol…I have no idea what logic is used…I have a package to Australia that went from NC to Miami and is now in LA; I have a package to Canada that went from NC to Miami and is now in NY; and a package to Belgium that went from NC to Miami and is now in NY as well…no wonder it takes so long…they are visiting the USA before going international! At least they are moving!

2 Likes

Your package is on its way to you :slight_smile: Hope it won’t take too long!

1 Like

Yay!! :rainbow:

Thank you for claiming me @Annchen!

Yarn approved by the resident grey jedi. Or light sith, he can’t decide today.

1 Like

Haha! I’m looking forward to seeing what you create :smile:

@annchen is such a tease when it comes to swaps…I love it…so playful and makes waiting hard for everyone…I also can’t wait to see what she makes!

2 Likes

@Edel I claimed you :smiley: Zippered pouches it is!

1 Like

Excellent. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Ohhh… can never have too many of those, right?

2 Likes

just weaving in some ends on @Kwality570’s wristwarmers and then do some blocking!!

2 Likes

@mel…I keep checking to see about your package! Seems like it is so close in NY…maybe this week! I am excited to see if you like what I made!

I guess I can claim another person in the meantime!

Can’t wait for the goodies to start appearing more in the gallery!

3 Likes

i am sure i will not only like it, but that i will LOVE it!!! i will let you know as soon as it gets here!!

1 Like

Wow, that painting is so pretty!

1 Like

its here!!its here!! and i love it!!! and not only that, but @Fonduie’s package came today too!! lots of foxy goodness!! woot!! Woot!!

this is what @AIMR sent me:

and on the reverse:

thank you for the awesome foxy basket (I LOVE IT!!), beautiful card, replenishing my kitchen cotton collection!! and some much needed black embroidery thread!! it was a fantastic surprise!!

and @Fonduie made me the most AMAZING foxy little bag…ima switch out my work bag for this sweet bag right after i hit post!! i LOVE it!!
check it out:

(i will have to come back later with a pic of the reverse…the one i took was lousy!! my apologies!!)
and a random cat pic, because she was a little annoyed by the photography session:

thank you both so much for the awesomeness!! i feel so dang spoiled!! like rotten milk!!

9 Likes