Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 January 2022 GALLERY/DISCUSSION

Awesome! I can’t wait to see what people make. This swap is always fun.

3 Likes

Oof! I’m so excited that I was able to join. I’m just finishing up my list, I am rusty at this!!

3 Likes

I made my first claim and I’m excited! @sheepBlue , I looked at your sales in your etsy shop, I love your screen printing! So neat.

3 Likes

Thanks for claiming me and checking out my old shop! I have fun with screenprinting though it’s been a long time since I pulled out all the supplies.

I received from AntBee yesterday and am excited to break into my new alcohol inks! Thank you!!

20220114_195859

8 Likes

Score! I found the old mini-thing(s) I knew I had. Now I just need to decide on the amigurumi something. I’ve found a promising pattern online and I know I have several likely books in my craft room too.

2 Likes

Ooooh, alcohol inks! I am waiting for deliveries on both of my claims, so they may both be a bit tardy. We’ll see. If everything arrives tomorrow, they could be on time, but I’m starting to feel doubtful.

4 Likes

I’ll try to add some stuff to my list.

My crafted item looks good so far, but the _____ I’d like to use will not work. Meh… I’ll use plan B, or plan C.

2 Likes

I got my claims out the door yesterday, hope they travel well and swiftly :grin:

4 Likes

Brr!! It is freezing here and I’m s little salty that I have to go to work---- I’d much rather be crafting. :sweat_smile:

But I’m really excited to work on my claim this weekend!

2 Likes

I am just about done with my package. yeah!

2 Likes

i was hoping to get my claim mailed out today, but it looks like it will have to wait until tomorrow or saturday!! (i have been quite distracted lately)

1 Like

I’ve got extras gathered for my claims, and crafted one small thing. Received the _____ ____ for @kittykill ’s ————, so I should be able to finish that today. Still waiting on the ______ for @AntBee ’s _______.
:grin:

2 Likes

Prepare to be blown away! @sheepBlue totally spoiled me!

I am over moon about the wall art for my craft room, 9 perfectly woven circles, arranged in a geometric pattern. I can’t wait to frame it and put it on the wall. I think I was literally squealing; my son was watching me open everything, laughing at me.
The snarky postcard is great; her note to me is on the reverse.
I love the Hufflepuff bag and will definitely use it; and she was careful to tell me the glitter is okay because it’s the non-shedding kind. Yes, true, DH cannot complain about it.
There are also two different hand-carved stamps, one of the Deathly Hallows and the other of a folk art flower. Both enchanting and will be well-used!
And then there is a fabulous collection of fancy papers and ephemera. One appears to be hand-painted or stamped paper bag, and there are some stellar vintage photos. The solemn children twist my heart a little; the pudgy little boy has lost one shoe, and the little girl has an odd faraway look in her eyes. The man is dapper, too… the photo is less about his actual face and more about that moustache and those spectacles and that perfectly-groomed hair.
My favorite (of the paper things) may be the little laser-cut windows. I’ve got an ATC theme of “Windows and Doors” and these will be perfect for that. Thanks so, so much!!!

8 Likes

Glad you like it all! I think the woven circles pop even more when they’re in a frame :grin:

3 Likes

I like the packages so far :slight_smile:

Status report: Polyfill time! I’m always surprised over how much can be crammed into a tiny piece of something.

4 Likes

HA HA! The tacos ATC. Awesome.

1 Like

What awesome packages everyone does!! :heart::heart: I’m almost done with mine unless I decide to do another thing or two.

I just finished @kittykill’s gifts; will mail out Monday. Sorry it’s a few days late; had supply chain problems and then everything-always-takes-twice-as-long-as-I-think-it-will problems.
:laughing:
Still waiting on a supply for @AntBee’s ______. Tracking says it is moving toward me from St Louis, Missouri…

1 Like

everything-always-takes-twice-as-long-as-I-think-it-will problems.

Story of my life… I think I’m too optimistic in my estimates of how focused I’ll be too.

I’ve got one part of my claim done, and one in progress. Both cats have tried to ”help”… I’m on a slightly boring part, but that means I can work on it at work tomorrow if I don’t finish today.

1 Like

I got a little more caught up with my other swaps and just made my first claim! I’m excited to get started this week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes