Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 January 2022 GALLERY/DISCUSSION

@sheepBlue I’m so glad you liked your package. I’m glad you liked the mask. I’m definitely a novice sewer so making for people with talent for it always makes me nervous!

3 Likes

Love that mask and the monster card and all the goodies!
Jealous of the washi tape, too. So much sticky style!

I got the cutest lizard/bookmark from @Annchen. Thank you so much! Not pictured are tiny little sea shells and tiny candles she made.

4 Likes

LOVE this guy! Candles sound lovely, too.

I received from @MelissaLeeDesigns yesterday, but saved the package until today.

Wohoo! My notecard stash is replenished. The flower design has some 3D elements to it. Thank you so much! Sorry the Swedish mail system took so long processing it! I was beginning to worry, but all of a sudden I got a notification that they’d dropped it into my mailbox. No clue what they did with it for more than a week before that…

4 Likes

Yeah! So happy you got it. :heart: And Happiest of Birthday’s to you.

2 Likes

Hey gang, I need one swap angel (it’s for me). Any takers? If so, please pm me. Thanks!

Antbee was a wonderful angel! She sent me two puzzles. One is silly puppies and the other is a beach scene. So perfect for me.

Thank you so much Antbee!
The swap is complete. Thanks for participating!

4 Likes

I might have unofficially sent you something cussy Pam :smile:. For your wall of swears! I wanna see that for SURE!

1 Like

I’m so sorry for my absence. Some things in my life/health reared up, and I just didn’t realize I’d dropped so many balls. I did finish and send Kittykill’s final present that I signed up for, and she confirmed that she received and is happy with it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :cherry_blossom: I made a small doll based on Frida Kahlo, since that inspiration was all over her Pinterest. She is made from an entirely self-drafted set of patterns, and her clothes are a mix of modern stash and vintage Japanese kimono silks. Since I know Kittykill is taking a break from the site, here is the finished doll:

I very much enjoyed making her, and I think I am most happy with how her hairstyle turned out! :blush:

5 Likes

She is amazing! I love her hair, her outfit, her jewelry, her floral headdress… everything about her. She’s so wonderful, and so perfect for @kittykill!

1 Like