Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

I am glad that I am not the only “adult” that wants one! ha :laughing:

7 Likes

@Cindy I love the embroidery and the fabric is so fun!

@mel That apple is adorable!

@Rlynn That fish bag is so, so, so, soooooo awesome! Did you follow a pattern? And you can add me to the list of adults that want one! :rofl:

I received an awesome double package from @MightyMitochondria that I will try to get pictures of soon :grin:

And I’m busy at work on my claim for @mel and I’m really happy with how things are looking so far :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Reinikka I made the pattern after looking at several different versions of the fish bag. It was a lot of fun to make.

6 Likes

I received TWO jackets/cardigans/whateveryoucallthem from @MightyMitochondria :heart::heart: And I love them :grin:

One is a deep foresty green with burgundy leaves (and I feel like it might be inspired from something on my pinterest?)

First modeled by my chair:

And here is my attempt at an action shot :sweat_smile: I was trying to show off that it has pockets :heart_eyes:

Next is this denim number :star_struck: :heart_eyes: (Look at the cool shoulders!!!)

Closeup of the back with a few extras she sent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you thank you thank you! :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Wow! Where else does one get unique clothes sent in a swap?

4 Likes

Yay! I am so glad you like them. The first jacket is a Pinterest inspiration and I also had a tough time photographing it. I have never done reverse applique and will definitely try it again. The second jacket is inspires by my new mission to save and celebrate vintage quilt pieces.

6 Likes

I’ve been neglectful, my apologies to @jemimah for not getting pictures posted sooner. She made me this adorable half apron in ‘perfect for me’ fabric

and … a 4x6 art piece in her fabulous style, which is also ‘perfect for me’ :smiley:

THANK YOU so much Kirsten

10 Likes

This gallery is incredible! Don’t forget to make regular posts so that everyone can see what you made! The whole site should see this level of amazingness!

5 Likes

@Cindy that apron is AMAZING!

@kittykill sent me the most delightful package! Check out this cheery sunshine. I love the stitches she chose for the rays.

She also sent heavenly smelling handmade soaps and a lovely palette of embroidery floss. I feel so spoiled!

11 Likes

Okay, I’m finished with @Reinikka’s items and I was really hoping to ship from Oregon but it didn’t happen. So now I’m back in Vermont and I’ll have to ship tomorrow.

In other news, I received from @jemimah! Take a look at my goodies! I love my surprises! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Ooooh!! Look at those pretties! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Look at the pretties @mel sent me! A sweet baby mug rug and this cool purple bracelet. The variegated yarn on the mug rug is so cheery! The button on the bracelet says Teenie Weenie. I don’t know why I love that so much. :smile: I rocked the bracelet for a few hours this morning before I determined that it is NOT a summer bracelet. I was like, why is my wrist so sweaty?? However, I will definitely be wearing it in the colder months. It is perfect for me. Thank you, mel!

10 Likes

yay!! i’m glad it got there safely!!

Lovely work @mel! Beautiful purple cables, that pattern a bit longer could make a cute headband too.

3 Likes

I got this fabulous handmade twine from @MightyMitochondria.

I love it!! I can’t wait to use it.

7 Likes

Ooh, fabulous!! That will be so fun to use @MightyMitochondria!

2 Likes

Wow! Came in to see a bunch of new goodies!

@jemimah that apron is simply gorgeous…love the pop of pink around the bottom…and of course, flamingos are always a wonderful choice for @cindy!

@kittykill what a happy sunshine hoop! You make sunshine with your work…and the soaps can almost be smelled through the net! ha

@jemimah The contrast between the scrappy bowl and the precise mug rug is fabulous! You have such skills…love the color combo…very striking and vibrant!

@mel How clever to turn a lovely cable into a bracelet!

@MightyMitochondria Such a nice variety of twine! I am sure @kittykill will find projects that can use the extra color and texture!

5 Likes

I am glad you like the twine. It was a lot tougher to make than I expected. I hope to become more efficient and have more consistent tension in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to try something new.

3 Likes

You did great!

3 Likes

There are only a few more outstanding claims that need to be received.

4 Likes