Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

Grab your favorite beverage, post your goodies and chat awhile.

Link to OWS swap main thread:

7 Likes

Is this where the chat is? I haven’t done the On-Going Wish before, but I am excited to try this round. I am making my list now!

4 Likes

Yep! We chat and post our goodies here. So, we post our goodies we receive but also chat here so our list won’t get lost on the actual swap thread.

3 Likes

Oh no, I didn’t realize this was coming up! I’m not sure I have the mental bandwidth for it but it’s such a fun one!

5 Likes

There is plenty of time so you can jump in whenever you want.

3 Likes

I think I’ll join this round, as well.

4 Likes

BLARGH! I want to sign up. need to go write my list again!

5 Likes

Oh yeah! I am so down for this!

2 Likes

This sounds fun and easier maybe? then a regular swap right now. I’m excited to participate!:grinning:

3 Likes

2 weeks after the claim…it sort of works like the ATC swap…you can have 3 claims and report them just like we do in the ATC 3/2/1…I like it because I can make stuff I like and not keep it…lol…or, you can buy stuff as well if you are in a pinch!

6 Likes

It is my favorite swap!

6 Likes

I don’t think I can resist …

4 Likes

Yeah we have. Few people already signing up! Come join in the fun!

7 Likes

I’ll have to see how I feel next weekend… This week was intense, and next week has potential to be pretty draining too. I don’t want to get overwhelmed.

This is a fun swap, so I’ll jump in later if I have the bandwidth.

5 Likes

This is such a great swap, I really like how I can choose what to make and how many claims I can fit in my schedule. Reading the wishlists gives me such great inspiration for projects! Sometimes I even pre-craft a few things so I can get them in the mail quickly when I claim :smile_cat:

I’ve been adding ideas to my list for things that are flat (esp. things made of paper), that can be mailed as a letter - so far I’ve come up with iron-on embroidery transfers, a Burda magazine, an (unframed) piece of embroidery, paper patterns.

5 Likes

Oooh! Great flat ideas. I need to go back and make sure I also have flat items on my wish list.

3 Likes

I need to first come up with a list. I’ve been reading ya’lls so they given me inspiration! lol

5 Likes

This is always such a great swap

5 Likes

Made my first claim :smiley_cat:

My list is veerrry long! I can trim it if you guys think it’s too long, but I figured it’s good to have plenty of choices and details. I know I find it helpful to have more info.

9 Likes

I love this one, I may need to come out of swap hibernation…

6 Likes