Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

@AntBee, join the party!!

@jemimah, I obviously prefer a long list since mine is ridiculous. I think your list is great. It got my wheels turning and I even thought of a couple ways to combine your requests. I can’t claim yours or anyone else’s yet. I promised myself that I would finish my own project first. I probably have a another hour or two to go. The awesome wish lists are my incentive to finish.

6 Likes

I like long lists to give everyone a chance to participate…plus, the ideas are steal worthy! ha ha

I just sent in my questionnaire and will be updating my list as well.

8 Likes

I love seeing people join in! This swap is so easy and the great part is you can join in at any time. It is totally low stress!

I always get inspired by everyone’s lists. So much good stuff!

5 Likes

Just signed up, now I better make a list.

5 Likes

I was wondering, as long as it’s from their list, does it have to be crafty? Since we’re able to put store bought things, i was just wondering. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nope! It can be crafty supplies, or other fun things. Like I asked for tea or candy from someone’s hometown.

6 Likes

How is everyone doing? I got some good crafty time in yesterday and I’ve completed the main item for my first claim (among other things).

I received my first claim too - @mel claimed me for Ravelry patterns and I didn’t have to wait long at all :smile_cat:

The multicoloured mitts pattern looks especially cool, I can’t wait to cast on. Thank you!!

9 Likes

Those are lovely! I know the more complex patterns on Ravelry are not free, so for anyone who loves to knit or crochet, these are a wonderful indulgence!

The mitts are so pretty!

I am waiting for one thing to do finish my first claim for @mel. Hope it comes by the weekend so I can get it to her quickly!

3 Likes

I’ve started stalking the swap thread :disguised_face: and I’ve seen a few things in my current crafty wheelhouse but I have a question :sweat_smile: if I join and don’t ever make a claim will I be in trouble? :innocent: I have major swap anxiety and only want to claim if I’m sure I can make something worthwhile. Thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I was trying to think of something witty to say but didn’t want it to come across the wrong way so I’ll be serious this time … no one is going to have a problem if you join and then don’t claim, that’s the nature of this kind of swap, do what you feel comfortable with :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ve added to my list in the claim thread

5 Likes

Ooh those mits look wonderful😍

3 Likes

i’d say, YAY, it got there!! but that was an awesome idea to have some patterns on your list…i know when i send stuff any further than the US i suffer major postal anxiety!! i may have to add patterns to my list too…

cant wait to see them (but if your To Knit List, is anything like mine, i expect it might take awhile…ha)

4 Likes

Those patterns are wonderful.
Like Cindy said, the beauty of this swap is that you can join and jump in at any time and if you don’t make a claim, that’s okay. No penalty.

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need to work on my wish list as it is a few years old :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

:smile_cat: yep it could be a while, my queue of knitting patterns is quite long, and I’m currently about a third of the way through this cabling marathon for Mr Jemimah …

But I do need to break this up from time to time with a smaller finishable project, so you never know!

6 Likes

very nice…i remember seeing that one when it first came out…thats a lot of love and patience!!

kitchen stuff is usually my inbetweener on the bigger projects, or The Never Ending Blanket…when thats done, i’ll just start another never ending blanket…ha. its good to have something on needles for when i cant commit to picking something from the queue.

5 Likes

I was prowling eBay for sewing patterns last night and ran across the pattern I used for my 8th grade 4-H project. That outfit was AMAZING. I used option C to make a magenta top with psychedelic 60’s print leggings. I wore that outfit until it fell apart.

6 Likes

Wow, that outfit does sounds amazing!

2 Likes

How is everyone doing? I am busy stitching away. The sun is finally out so I can sit outside, enjoy the sun and stitch.

Any plans for the weekend?

6 Likes