Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

The tin of embroidery floss is lovely as is the needle minder. The pin cushion is fabulous too!

I have selected my supplies for my claim. I had to buy one thing which should be here tomorrow. Everything else is from stash which is pretty good for me. I hoard craft supplies but am terrible about actually using them.

3 Likes

I received knit dishcloths from @mel ā€¦ nice and bright and cheery.

I have no idea how she did the green and burgundy one (she claims itā€™s knit) but Iā€™ll be using it for a hot pad, no way Iā€™m washing dishes with it, itā€™s a mini work of art.

11 Likes

A tin of floss? WOW! I pretty much also inherited my floss or just buy one or two things at a timeā€¦a whole tin? Great wish granted for a stitcher!

Love the batik wrist cushion as wellā€¦and that needle minderā€¦so handy!

Beautiful washcloths! The green and burgandy is very eyecatching!

3 Likes

These are lovely and practical. Handmade dishcloths are the best!

4 Likes

I love using handmade dishcloths, these look wonderful!

3 Likes

Working on my claim for @MightyMitochondria, I just finished making what I thought would take me several hoursā€¦ It came together much quicker than I anticipated, which is great because now I can make more to go with the claim!

3 Likes

I am packaging up both my projects to send out tomorrow. Woo hoo! That will free me up for more claiming!

2 Likes

Great knitting skills and so practical too @mel!

I made a lot of progress on my item for @Cindy yesterday, so Iā€™m ready to claim again today!

4 Likes

I made the pattern for @jemimahā€™s surprise. Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll find time tomorrow to do a little work on it, but it may have to wait until Friday. Work is not cooperating.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s super exciting!! Bah, work!

4 Likes

How are ya? It is finally warm here and I am LOVING IT!

4 Likes

Iā€™m working on part two of my claim :heart: Iā€™ll be sending on time

3 Likes

Itā€™s getting cold here of course, but itā€™s mostly sunny and crisp, which is lovely. And itā€™s always nice to get some knitting out :smile_cat: :yarn:

3 Likes

@Kwality570 @Cindy ā€¦ Iā€™m hoping to have your items finished and sent next week. Thank you for your patience!:heart:

4 Likes

@jemimah I claimed you because we are driving 16 hours this weekend and need something to keep me busy!

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you for claiming me :smile_cat:

3 Likes

My apologies to @Cindy and @Kwality570. I had a crazy, non-stop day and then we headed out the door for a whirlwind weekend road trip. I only remembered swap package pictures after we got on the road. I will definitely take and post pictures on Monday!!

6 Likes

No problem! Enjoy yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost finished with @jemimahā€™s surprise! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i am EXHAUSTEDā€¦just got back from the eldestā€™s convocation ceremonies yesterday. definitely glad to have a couple days at home to relax before work on tuesdayā€¦work on a little something something for my claim.

5 Likes