Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

Finished @jemimah’s surprise. Now I just need to package it up and try to get to the post office on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Woohoo!!

2 Likes

I got lots of crafting done during our 20 hours of driving this weekend. @jemimah’s project is 75% done and @Reinikka’s project is 50% done. Productive car crafting, a joyful graduation, and catching up with lots of family. It was a pretty great weekend. :blue_heart:

My art teacher sister brought this vibrant Prang chalk to keep the kids busy. Those little girls looked like they had rolled around in it by the end of the day.

6 Likes

@Cindy sent me the most fantastic mug rug! It has a lady bug in the very center, adorable lobsters, and the back is all owls. I love everything about it. Thank you, Cindy!

@Kwality570 sent me this scraptastic notebook and fancy trims. I love how she left the uneven edges on the inside of the notebook. I am opening up the prayer flag swap this week and these trims are likely to get used in that swap. Thank you, Kwality570!

10 Likes

Both of those are fantastic scrappy projects!

4 Likes

I have another scrappy project to add!

@MightyMitochondria sent me the most amazing positive affirmations flag and some cute vintage buttons.

These colors just sing and I love the layout with the butterfly half and the stamped words. SWOON! The layering and stitching is just sublime.

And here are the extra buttons she sent along:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

11 Likes

Yay!! I am so glad you like it. It was the most fun to create. :orange_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Just wow…so many wonderful details…love the use of ric-rac and the tabs on the bottom left…layering is fabulous!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m not in this swap, but that flag is AWESOME!! Love it.

4 Likes

Oh wow! That flag is AWESOME!

2 Likes

I totally missed the mug rugs. Those are FAB!

4 Likes

Hahah! I didn’t even notice that! I would have cut them off with pinking shears if I had. It was a happy accident. :slight_smile: Glad you like it.

6 Likes

Fabulous things you guys!!

That is such a great mug rug @Cindy, your sewing is so nice and neat and I love the little lobsters!

Fantastic scrappy notebook cover @Kwality570, it’s a work of art!

@MightyMitochondria that positive affirmation flag is gorgeous, and what a great assortment of buttons to play with!

4 Likes

One is even a Canadian lobster :smiley:

4 Likes

Awww! Maple leaves! I just noticed. That makes the mug rug even more fabulous! :lobster: :heart::canada:

3 Likes

To be even more specific, it’s not just a Canadian lobster, it could be a PEI lobster, we are in the middle of fishing season. Took me awhile to learn that if you’re a fisherman here, it means you fish for lobster, not fish. If you fish for fish, you’re an angler.

8 Likes

Great mug rug! I want to make some of these when i get my machine out again. You do such nice work. :blush:

4 Likes

I received a little surprise extra from MightyMitochondria. The sweetest hairclips and the most adorable, and SO me, vintage dog pin! Thank you so much!

11 Likes

Today I received a gift card for The Fat Quarter Shop from @kittykill. It came as an email so no pictures. Thanks Pam, I’m off to shop!

4 Likes

But, you will have to show off what you get!! New fabric is a great wish granted!

3 Likes