Operation Use Up Yarn has been on a slight hiatus as my life has gotten exponentially busier lately. Never fear, I finally had time to complete this project of Lavender Brooches! (I used this website as my guide).–I used the translate button since it is foreign to me to read). I used up the remainder of this share of purple yarn in this project.
I found a bunch of pinbacks in stash, so I decided to try to use them up and the yarn at the same time.
I ended up making about 15-16. The pinbacks were made to stick on, so I had to disassemble that part so I could use the holes to help secure when sewing on.
These are fun for me because I love the look of lavender, but the smell gives me headaches.
Of course, one could always spritz some lavender scent if they wanted.
Now that I see them all together, I almost like that better, but I already painstaking added the pins.
Thanks for looking!