Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

Enjoy your kid-free time and youā€™ve got this!

2 Likes

I started on __________ for my partner. Itā€™s going well and if life stays relatively calm, Iā€™ll be done in time. Itā€™s fun to see everyone write about their __________ projects too!

4 Likes

YAY! :partying_face: Attempt #3 was a success! :tada: Thereā€™s still more to do but Iā€™m at a point that if I make any more mistakes I wonā€™t care :sweat_smile: (ok, Iā€™ll care a littleā€¦ but I wonā€™t have to start all over now :wink:)

7 Likes

I found my Japanese_______. Shrunk it down to fit the parametersā€¦I think it can be done with some tweaking!

I swear, when this swap is over, we need to go back in fill in the blanksā€¦it is driving me crazy to read all of these!!!

8 Likes

Most definitely!

3 Likes

And we have a swap gallery!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny that we have a OTT on its way to its new home :smiley:

10 Likes

Yesterday I found _____ now looking for ______ to finish ___________________

5 Likes

oh noā€¦4.1 inchesā€¦maybe I can squish itā€¦lol

6 Likes

Tsk, tsk.

4 Likes

Today I ___ _______ā€¦ or maybe I already sent :shushing_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I got to use the _____________ I purchased after all!

3 Likes

Finished up last night and just sent! Woot!
This means the reveals are comingā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

lol now that is a big clueā€¦lol

4 Likes

Think Iā€™ve got this project figured out. :grin:

4 Likes

Just checking in OMG nothing like signing for swaps for work to go CRAZY!!! I have been working on things here just slow

6 Likes

I have either just started crafting OR finished crafting, and I will either ship in a few days OR have already shipped in the past week. :female_detective: :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

checking in too!!

still havent started my_____, for ______ā€¦maybe tomorrow???

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to come in just under the 4 inch mark :smiley:

6 Likes

Mine is under 4". As long as you position it on the diagonal. And maybe scrunch just a little. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Mine comes in at exactly 4 inches if you measure side to side, top to bottom. Itā€™s slightly bigger on the diagonal, but the diagonal doesnā€™t count! :grin:

6 Likes