OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

We signed another two years on our rented house, so next year, I am definitely going to be planting some evening plants, including jasmine and morning glories.

What do you do with the Joker cards you collect? I know I save certain cards for others…I use the other cards to paint on when I just want to do something small…

Anyway, glad you have a prayer flag…I love mine and have them hanging in my window inside my craft room…

On to what awesomeness I received from you!!!

I love my patches and even more, I love that you took time to research my new state and made me these special badges…it means a lot to me in a time when I am dealing with the move, retirement, loss, etc. Gives me hope and helps me through it all… :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can’t wait to drink the tea as well…right now, they just smell delicious!

8 Likes

Wow, more awesomeness! What a creative bunch we are!

My goodness! We are such talented people! I love how this swap showcases our talents.

1 Like

“my first pandemic” :laughing:

1 Like

It is actually my second…I was in the 1969 pandemic…but hey, most of you are too young to remember that one, so I will just take it as my first that I “shared” with all of you!

2 Likes

I received from @PrincessP! Look at this adorable bunting for my kitchen! Thank you!

10 Likes

It looks great there :smiley:

1 Like

Oh what a cute bunting! Why is it that bunting just makes everything happier?

I think I will put that on my list next round…my kitchen needs some happy!

Well, I definitely think my package to @Annchen has gone missing…it is nearly a month and I have never had anything that takes that long to Europe! I have enough fabric to make another…will work on that today.

1 Like

You may want to wait another week or two. I recently got a swap package after 4 months. It was sent to wrong address, returned to the sender in Canada, then he re-sent it Aug 2 by Priority Mail and I got it mid-September.

The mail is just crazy lately!

LOVE the bunting!

1 Like

One year my stocking package to the UK took nearly six weeks.

2 Likes

I would give it one more week. If it doesn’t show up then, we can work something out.

3 Likes

I am getting only political junk mail…I wonder if that and the ballots are messing with the already stressed post office? I will wait until Friday and if nothing, I am going to mail it as a package and not a letter…something bigger might not get lost! argggg…

1 Like

Guess what finally made its way to me? PrincessP’s second package to me! And it is adorable. What’s even more funny is that she found an ATC that she had made me back in 2012 and sent it along, too. It was unearth in her recent move. lol! I love the cross stitch! Its wonderful!

11 Likes

That was a very slow broomstick ride for Pusheen! :stuck_out_tongue:

So glad it finally made it’s way to you xx

2 Likes

Especially since you sent the two claims like a couple days apart and one took like a month longer to get to me. lol

1 Like

That cross stitch is adorable.

2 Likes

OMG! That cross-stitch is amazing!!!

1 Like

I’m so excited!! Look what arrived today :grinning:

@Fonduie sent me a gorgeous Etsy pattern from my wishlist for this swap, and also this wonderful book which I can’t wait to read and stickers from one of my favourite cities in the world :earth_americas: I will definitely be including them in my travel journal :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Fonduie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lovely things! lucky you :grinning:

1 Like

Oh! Nice! I have the Death by Tea in that series. Fonduie gave it to me.

2 Likes