OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

I claimed her! Muahahahaha!!!

Ok, I’ll join…

Okay, I couldn’t resist. That’s my max in one day. :smiley: Now… to get to work.

You have such a great list, @artsycandice! I felt inspired for the first time in weeks to…oops…almost gave it away!

I loved seeing lists again…I love being able to choose what I feel like making but with some goal in mind…thanks for this swap, @kittykill!

2 Likes

I may have missed it, but do we say what we are claiming in this swap, or is it a surprise?

(I’m not signed up just yet, but I’m excited!)

I was just thinking about this too. I think I need to go add what I’ve chosen…

If anyone doesn’t want multiples of something, we might need to put what we chose…

My list is pretty much open to multiples…

I don’t always know what I will end up making but I will go back and put my tentative choice in as well…I don’t thing ALL THE THINGS counts, huh? LOL

1 Like

I changed one to “surprise”, then was more specific on another.

1 Like

I had to share this with you guys. After I made my claim, I told my husband, “I’m officially back in the swap game!” His response: “Did you ever REALLY leave?” He’s right - I’ve had my eye on the swap board since Day 1 of the new site. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi gang! I am not at a computer at the moment, but I will update everything tiday. Also, yes, please say what you are claiming for the person. If it is a surprise, just say that.

Example: I claim kittykill for a picture of her dog.

1 Like

Yay! I see a dollhouse miniature claim. :grin:
This is the dollhouse I will be working on, forever! It measures about 3’ tall, 4’ wide, and 2’ deep. I found it at a second hand store for $25. It is a solid beast. My children currently play with it but only because I want them to have good childhood memories of it. I have been squirreling fragile miniatures away until they are too old to be rough with it.

9 Likes

That dollhouse is fab! I love miniatures so much.

I acquired boxes of free craft bits specifically for miniatures a few months ago. I will be keeping my eyes peeled to rehome some of them through swaps. :wink::grin:

@thanate Oops! Someone beat you to me. You have to claim the last person in the chain. :grin:

Well, crap, I guess the page didn’t load properly? Will fix in a minute…

eta, ok, fixed. (I have now claimed @fishstix43)

2 Likes

Sending in my signup now! I’ve been looking forward to this one, but wanted to get my pinterest a little more organized and work on my list so it was ready for claiming!

Thanks so much for organizing, @kittykill

1 Like

Yay! I’m in and made my first claim!

3 Likes

sent in my Q! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in and have made my first claim for @Kwality570 :raised_hands:t2:
I’m going try to craft my items asap so as to not make my partners wait too long for postage :dizzy:

2 Likes

I’m having trouble decide what swap(s) to go for this time around… I’m on vacation so theoretically tons of crafting time, but since we’ll visit family for some of it I’m not sure how much I should sign up for.