OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

I love seeing all the goodies!

Love the patterns you picked, and how fun are all those little metal trinkets. :slight_smile: What is the round item just to the left of the Vintaj card? It almost looks like a padlock, I can’t quite figure out what it is.

1 Like

It’s a peculiar little box with a spring to keep the lid closed. I have no idea where it came from, but I’ve had it for years & never done anything with it, so it was time to pass it along.

2 Likes

Neato! :blush:

I received from artsycadice. She spoiled me! I haven’t taken everything out but look at all the bags of miniatures!!!

I had mentioned that I loved these old spice tins. I can’t wait to put them in my kitchen.

Thank you so much!!!

10 Likes

Wow. That was so fast. I hope nothing got broken. I noticed the contents was a bit shifty when I sent it. Have fun!

Those tins are fabulous!!

What an amazing assortment of miniatures and those tins are super cool too!

I received a set of ATCoins from Bluebird. She sent me 5!

Most were inpsired by art from my pinterest, but the one with glasses on the bottom is inspired by me! Also, the cutest little Kwality Koin!!! Thank you so much. They’re amazing.

10 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m so glad you enjoyed them! :blush: I had a lot of fun making them for you. :blush:

1 Like

I received from thanate! Two awesome crafty patches and fabric bits for crumb quilting! Thank you thanate!

9 Likes

If there’s another round of this I will probably sign up. You guys are having too much fun!

2 Likes

I think you can sign up at any stage all month :wink:

1 Like

I know, It just feels right to start at the beginning of the month. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I tend to be a late joiner… that way I know I have time/resources to do it.

4 Likes

Love the badges! Makes me really need an embroidery machine!

I sent out my first two claims today! Man, I missed swapping! My oldest is excited to get packages from Australia!!

4 Likes

I received from both @artsycandice and @Kwality570! I will post pics in the morning.

I will be wrapping up my two claims to mail them out on Monday and then time to stalk and pick some more…

4 Likes

I received my Etsy pattern from @Fonduie … thank you! It’s the Badge Holder/ID Holder Pattern by kidgiddy

I can’t wait until we can actually have craft and quilt fairs again so I can use this! I will definitely be sewing it up in anticipation :smiley:

Thank you Fonduie!! :hugs:

12 Likes

neat designs of cities! they are new to me!

They are by a designer called Satsuma Street - very cool cross stitch patterns :smiley:

I feel like I hit the mail lottery!

The first awesome package I received was from @artsycandice. She made the most incredible fabric journal page for me in a Halloween theme (only my most favorite holiday!)

She did a separate post on it so you can see the most incredible details…I was blown away!

Halloween Fabric Page

Even the card she sent was wonderful and will be put to use!

Thanks! I love swapping this swap!

6 Likes