OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

I’m almost done @Fonduie doilies!

1 Like

Okay, I sent in my questionnaire, got accepted and claimed!
I have never sent to Australia before!! Excited!!

2 Likes

Thank you for claiming me, I’m so excited!!

1 Like

Thanks @Kittykill for claiming me! I already received!!

2 Likes

I’ve sent @Raury a painting! Now to work on @Rlynn’s surprise!!

2 Likes

@jemimah, I was just working on your surprise; almost finished. I’ll probably start on the mug rug tomorrow if all goes well and I finish up work early.

1 Like

I’m still working on my list :see_no_evil: We have a two-week autumn break now so I’m ready to devote myself to some crafting…

4 Likes

Mug rug is finished. Pinterest surprise is 99% finished; just need to do one more finishing touch. And then I’ll turn my attention to making @jillybeans’ stuffie.

Correction: I have started the stuffie. All the pieces are cut out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A massive thank you to @kittykill for my etsy voucher :smiley: I’ve been wanting this collection of finger puppets for so long but (in $AUD) was sooo expensive. But this week the designer has a 40% off sale at the moment, together with your voucher I was able to finally get them, I can’t wait to get sewing! There are 54 finger puppets in the set!!
To see the puppets you need to join the fb group of the designer because I guess she makes a lot of licensed designs, I don’t feel right sharing her image here

Edited to add…they are Harry Potter! Almost every character/creature you can imagine :smiley:
I’m going to turn some into Christmas ornaments :wink:

4 Likes

@jemimah’s items are finished; I think I’ll be able to finish @jillybeans stuffie on Tuesday. I realized I’m out of fluff to stuff. Oops so all the sewing I can do is done but this stuffie needs guts. I’m hoping to ship both those claims out at the same time to reduce postal office trips. They aren’t very good at enforcing the mask policy with customers which means the fewer the trips the better. And if I get super motivated I’ll try to get @PrincessP’s prayer flag started and finished as well so I can ship all 3 at once. :smiley:

1 Like

That is so awesome you were able to grab that collection!

2 Likes

I bought supplies for my claim on kittykill’s list. I’m hoping to get chugging in it tomorrow after homeschooling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost done!!! I will probably sent out kittykill’s item tomorrow. Its looking pretty cute!

1 Like

EEEP! Super duper excited!

Oooops! I got too excited by @Ewulotta’s list and made a premature claim :grimacing: I will be getting my claim to @Rlynn in the post tomorrow morning, or maybe even tonight :stuck_out_tongue: so if Ewulotta is still next on the list I’ll be able to claim properly. Phew! Sorry team x

2 Likes

I have @jemimah and @jillybeans claims ready to ship;
Hoping to do so tomorrow afternoon.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to some crafting fun, this weekend is my personal crafting extravaganza .

1 Like

Sounds fabulous!!

sooo I guess I hijacked Ewulotta’s list… I’m sorry!!! I just couldn’t pass up the chance to craft for someone in the country next to us!

I am almost done with your items, PrincessP!

2 Likes

I’d love to join you, but I’m going to focus on recrafting a claim kidnapped by postal goblins last round. When that is done I can play.

1 Like