OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

I received! @Teachergirl claimed me for a bag to carry the dog :poop: bags in and a mask! I love them both! Thank you!!

2 Likes

That’s cute that it’s paw fabric.

1 Like

It’s excellent; used it this morning for our walk. I love not slinging around 5 individual bags of dog :poop: for the entire walk. So much nicer to tie off the bag and stash it in this fabric bag until we get home. Nobody wants to juggle bags of dog :poop:.

LOL! I can’t say I’ve personally had that issue with dogs, but I imagine carrying around stinky diapers is kinda the same way.

1 Like

Nice! What a good idea for dog bags.

1 Like

I received from @Rlynn :grinning:

Rlynn claimed me twice, so this post is my double package in one, I LOVE it all!!! Thank you sooo much!

First up… this AMAZING clay brooch of a fox! I’m wearing it today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

A gardening prayer flag :green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:
The cool thing is that as I’m receiving my prayer flags they are a in a rainbow of colours. I love this so much xx

And this SPECTACULAR pouch! Check out the details :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love the button and the hand stitching details and the fabric choices and and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you so much Rlynn :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

I received the sweetest package this week from @Riechan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Check out these ADORABLE felt badges based on my themes she made me!
Thank you so much Riechan, I can’t wait to wear them to work :grinning::grinning:
Thank you for the lovely teas too xx

5 Likes

I’m glad you like them and hope you recognized the tea cup :smiley: The kanji was very difficult to get onto the felt! I tried :smiley:

I love that fox brooch! And the doggy bag with the paws is so cute to carry stinky business :smiley:

1 Like

The little bee is adorable.

1 Like

Sorry it took me a little time to post these awesome gifts I received.

First, @PrincessP sent me the best little Snow White pouch and ornament.

Next up are some super cute cards from @irid3sc3nt. She made me so many and included stickers. I love stickers!

Thank you so much!!! Everything is great!

8 Likes

So glad you love it!!

Those cards are really neat :relaxed:

That small snow white is adorable!
I love it that you lined the pouch with apple fabric :smiley:

Are the cards all puns? I love puns :smiley:

1 Like

I’m glad you like them. I never could get your Pinterest to work, even when I hand-typed it in the browser. It always reverted back to your board that has your work on it. So weird!

Guess what finally showed up! @Ewulotta’s package arrived at my doorstep a few days ago. It had quite the adventure!
It was SOOOO worth the wait! These slippers are amazing! So much candy! I love gummies and she did not disappoint. Seriously-so happy! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

I’m so so glad that it finally showed up after a journey of almost four months! And even more that you like the slippers :slightly_smiling_face: and the extras :wink:

4 Likes

Those slippers are marvellous!

1 Like

Those slippers are unreal! Well done @Ewulotta

1 Like

Beautiful slippers!

1 Like

Wow, the sights it must have seen! Lovely slippers you made again! ^^

Round 3 is open for anyone who wants to join in the fun!

1 Like